View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Irma_Isle View Post
    Same. In my calculation, we still have one day. I'm short 5 gnomes to get him but decide wont. Gems are preciousssss
    It was one gem less expensive per gnome to speed up the mushroom hut... Just saying. I often speed up a bit for a few gems to match the goal. I?ve bought everything I wanted to buy, so I?m spending them like this.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    I saw the splash screen saying the brand new event is starting March 29. So, finishing the previos one on March 28 looks fine. Why people are complaining?
    People are complaining because the game kept reminding us to collect all items before March 29 & the event actually ended the 28th, which caught a lot of folks off guard, thinking they had 1 more day & they missed out on items they had been working hard for.

Don't think of it as complaining per se, but really just communication. Something S8 needs to work on. There must have been hundreds of posts about where Hewitt was after attaining him. The wording that he was in storage was very confusing as were other wording aspects in this event. We are communicating our frustrations to fellow players in hopes that S8 will listen & continue to keep improving our gaming experience & for a Lot of us, our way of life.

Yes, a big round of applause for SpiritWind as she had to deal with more than a few items on this event.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    Yes, a big round of applause for SpiritWind as she had to deal with more than a few items on this event.
    Attachment 43326Attachment 43326

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Today's collections 2, 2, 2, ,3. In reality 1, 1, 1, 2. Unbelievable!
    I have posted in the suggestion and feed back thread about the supper low energy drops

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    I saw the splash screen saying the brand new event is starting March 29. So, finishing the previos one on March 28 looks fine. Why people are complaining?
    I think the point is that the 29th was the date given at the begining for completion then it was changed right at the end. If you have an expectancy of being able to complete by a given if that is taken from you at the last minute you have a right to complain.

Whoops. I see you have been answered before.
    Write out 100 times - I must read to then before answering.
    Last edited by spanisheyes1; 03-30-18 at 12:40 AM.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30707677787980