View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this event?

Voters
153. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree - Going Gnome (Gnome animals + Hewitt)

64 41.83%
  • Neutral - Going Gnome

62 40.52%
  • Disagree - Going Gnome

23 15.03%
  • Agree - Gnome Man's Land (Fabron, Dwayne, Kane and Giles gnomes)

67 43.79%
  • Neutral - Gnome Man's Land

50 32.68%
  • Disagree - Gnome Man's Land

30 19.61%
  • Agree - Glimmerwood Egg (pastel animals)

85 55.56%
  • Neutral - Glimmerwood Egg

36 23.53%
  • Disagree - Glimmerwood Egg

26 16.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 35 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 03/15 - Going Gnome + Glimmerwood Egg - final prize on your board

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    I just completed the goal for the pigs and I received 150 crowns along with my four wooden gnomes. This is the first I have received crowns during this second part of the gnome event. I am a level 50 player.
    This does sound like a glitch then. I?ve just checked my game again and no extra crowns for me as I?m currently working towards getting my sheep.

Rhino Keeper
    Somebody reported earlier about buying pastel alicorn. This ali was in my market but 'locked by goal'. Now it disappeared from the market at all. It's really disappointing the game has been changing constantly..

Rhino Keeper
    I can't seem to find the a post about this, or I'm missing it but I would like to know if I can make the bronze, silver and gold coins ahead of time before the goal for the 'amount' of coins needed to create an animal is active? Will it still count towards my total or should I wait until the goal is active for the goal to process the actual trade?

Rhino Keeper
    I'm so confused

The first page said we get 4 gnomes for completing each steps ..ie 4 gnomes each when we unlock the spring chick,calf,lamb and piglet??
    I received 4 gnomes each for the chick and calf
    But horror ,now it's showing a ONE crown reward for the lamb??
    (I just crafted)
    I do not want the crown, I want the gnomes
    So whats the reward really?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jesslau9 View Post
    I'm so confused

The first page said we get 4 gnomes for completing each steps ..ie 4 gnomes each when we unlock the spring chick,calf,lamb and piglet??
    I received 4 gnomes each for the chick and calf
    But horror ,now it's showing a ONE crown reward for the lamb??
    (I just crafted)
    I do not want the crown, I want the gnomes
    So whats the reward really?
    Wooden gnomes are for the community to get Hewit the little gnome on a house that will walk around your kingdom,
    Crowns are for the town hall so you can buy the Baron or Maya if you choose
    You need to make eggs to get your chicks ,pigs,cow,lambs, and Ali
    I hope this helps
    To unlock each step is just to finish the step ,you do not need wooden gnomes to unlock any pastel critter, just Hewitt

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by midninghtcm View Post
    I can't seem to find the a post about this, or I'm missing it but I would like to know if I can make the bronze, silver and gold coins ahead of time before the goal for the 'amount' of coins needed to create an animal is active? Will it still count towards my total or should I wait until the goal is active for the goal to process the actual trade?
    Yes you can I did and it helped since we have to wait on Ivy or the Royal exchange

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by olma_ru View Post
    Somebody reported earlier about buying pastel alicorn. This ali was in my market but 'locked by goal'. Now it disappeared from the market at all. It's really disappointing the game has been changing constantly..
    She still in my market 175 , in features very last picture

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCupOButter View Post
    Hmmm....guess I shouldn?t have finished the sheep last night. All I got was 5 wooden gnomes. I?m working on the Ali now, just waiting on Ivy, and the reward for completing the quest does say 1 crown. But I remember the previous event also always had the number one as well, so I expect it will be at least 100.

I?m more concerned about the fact that there seems to be no rhyme or reason to who gets crowns, and for what, and when. If we?re all playing the same game shouldn?t we all be getting the same rewards? Or are crowns going to be yet another random ?drop?? If so, I call foul. It?s fine if drops from buildings and/or adventures/trades are random, (presumably we will all eventually get them). But rewards for completing tasks should be the same for everyone who completes said tasks.
    I did not get any crowns with this whole event ,

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much for helping and replying

Rhino Keeper
    I’m on the last step, waiting for the last witch egg I will need. I wanted to ask someone, if I complete the Ali first will I still be able to craft the egging gnome after or will the craft disappear? I didn’t craft any yet and if it will disappear I’d work on one before crafting the Ali. Thanks in advance!
    I didn’t get any crowns throughout the event either but now on the last step it shows there will be crowns rewarded. I hope the crowns are being awarded fairly, we all put a lot of time and effort into these events =D I’ve gotten all the crown rewards so far since the whole town square started and that’s 1000 crowns plus whatever I’ll get after completing the Ali.