Thread: Return Old Habitats?

New Resident

Return Old Habitats?

As many of us already know, there was an update that introduced the Dragon Codex. It?s a more organized album, and you can use it to craft almost any dragon in the game. A lot of these dragons are dragons from old Dragon Tales events, which had a special habitat released in conjunction with them. This really got me curious, and I found out that a lot of expired habitats are meant for old dragons that are now in the Dragon Codex. My question is: does anybody else besides myself think S8 should bring back all of those old habitats because we now have the ability to obtain the dragons linked with them?

Executive Chef
    I agree
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Banned
    Almost all of the older dragons also had a habitat on sale to match whatever dragons come out. There's dozens. Something specific I noticed. What if someone decided to craft soccer. He's going to be stuck on the nest without the soccer habitat

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by The1stCaretaker View Post
    Almost all of the older dragons also had a habitat on sale to match whatever dragons come out. There's dozens. Something specific I noticed. What if someone decided to craft soccer. He's going to be stuck on the nest without the soccer habitat
    You can't craft Soccer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    You can't craft Soccer.
    OK cool. I wasn't sure because I already have it

New Resident
    Dragons that were apart of events that are now available through the codex. A lot of those dragons had a habitat released in conjunction with them, but those habitats were limited-time and are no longer available. However, those dragons have come back for good, and I think the habitats should too.