Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I feel like a beggar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper

I feel like a beggar

With the never-ending parts needed to build ovens for never ending goals I feel like a beggar. I realize that even basic parts are being depleted and there will come a time that every part needed will be a request.

Executive Chef
    Fortunately we're all in the same boat, so you don't have to feel like you're imposing on your neighbors.

But yeah, it would be nice to need fewer parts.

Fashion Designer
    It's one tap. When I log on, there is a list of requests. Unless I have time to send each person the item they've requested, I don't even look at who made requests. I just tap "Aceept, accept, accept." I can accept a dozen requests in about five seconds.

Accepting requests is the least time-consuming, least chore-like part of playing. Tap, tap, tap - accept, accept, accept.

Don't worry about requesting things.

It's the constant goals wearing me down. I don't want to tip any more. Something has to give - the goals or the tipping. It's too much.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    It's one tap. When I log on, there is a list of requests. Unless I have time to send each person the item they've requested, I don't even look at who made requests. I just tap "Aceept, accept, accept." I can accept a dozen requests in about five seconds.

Accepting requests is the least time-consuming, least chore-like part of playing. Tap, tap, tap - accept, accept, accept.

Don't worry about requesting things.

It's the constant goals wearing me down. I don't want to tip any more. Something has to give - the goals or the tipping. It's too much.
    Had no idea people actually still tipped. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Wow i see you!!!
    Lol )))
    (sorry, was really glad to see you here plus, as always, you made my day with just one sentence!
    That's from "I'm Zero star, nice to meet you")))

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Wow i see you!!!
    Lol )))
    (sorry, was really glad to see you here plus, as always, you made my day with just one sentence!
    That's from "I'm Zero star, nice to meet you")))
    You know what, Vana, I just realised what 'Zero Star' in your signature actually meant hahahaha I thought it was a nickname you came up with cuz it sounded pretty!
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    You know what, Vana, I just realised what 'Zero Star' in your signature actually meant hahahaha I thought it was a nickname you came up with cuz it sounded pretty!
    pretty like Death Star?
    lol ))) yes, you're right, i was trying to warn users that i'm not the best neighbor candidate

back to topic, if there'll ever be a poll about qtty of parts, i'll join this thread.

what we had earlier, 2 goal ovens per month (one for 10 parts, second for 20 parts), plus maybe one non-goal oven for 10 parts.

now it's 4 ovens per month (1st for 22 parts + 2nd for 28 parts, and next time the same), plus flash goals for which not all players have appliances...
    and this manner to increase qtty of required parts for old re-released apps is smth... like if flash goals were just an easy walk without that.

if the target is to utilize parts from our inventory - okay.
    but why adding 4 new parts per month then?!
    the list is around 200 now!
    ppl are totally lost in wht to gift but previous goal parts...
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 03-16-18 at 10:40 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Not for much longer, I won't. I know I'll lose some good neighbors and I don't want to lose them, but it's too much work, the goals & the tipping. I have to either quit tipping or quit the game. So I'm quitting the tipping. Feel a little like I'm walking the plank, neighbor-wise, lol. Has to be done, though.

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Not for much longer, I won't. I know I'll lose some good neighbors and I don't want to lose them, but it's too much work, the goals & the tipping. I have to either quit tipping or quit the game. So I'm quitting the tipping. Feel a little like I'm walking the plank, neighbor-wise, lol. Has to be done, though.
    I completely agree with you, and intend to do the same. I doubt that any high-level players care much about tips. I certainly don't delete good neighbors just because they rarely tip. I have several excellent neighbors who are 0-star rated.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoetzinger99 View Post
    I completely agree with you, and intend to do the same. I doubt that any high-level players care much about tips. I certainly don't delete good neighbors just because they rarely tip. I have several excellent neighbors who are 0-star rated.
    No more jokes? Nooooooo!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast