Thread: Coins disappeared

Rhino Keeper

Coins disappeared

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DCB341BA-3999-4C13-88FE-B0F6FE7B7379.jpeg 
Views:	48 
Size:	119.7 KB 
ID:	42850

I had this amount of coins and collecting more by selling crafts in my shop - now 10,048 have suddenly just disappeared, also gems have disappeared too. I have spent a lot of real money on this game the last few weeks so am understandably furious about this. I hope my coins that you have taken will be added back onto my farm! My farm ID is DaphneGlass and the farm name is Daffs48.

Grand Emperor
    Could it be possible that your game progress was not properly saved or you have used them accidentally? Make sure you visit another farm to save your game progress before you exit the game. Please let me know if this happens again.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Could it be possible that your game progress was not properly saved or you have used them accidentally? Make sure you visit another farm to save your game progress before you exit the game. Please let me know if this happens again.
    Hi, thanks, think it saved ok, I bought the gems and got the usual note saying they were added to my game, I have noticed though frequently while in the game, I set up crafts or crops, then instantly it jumps back to what it was before and I redo the craft or plant, if you dont notice it doing it, it can muck up your system if working on a truck or chuff chuff lol - I will keep my eye on it and let you know if I lose more gems, thanks x

Grand Emperor
    Are you saying you purchased gems and they weren't added to your account?

Sometimes game refreshes may removed last few actions, because of connectivity, by reverting back to the last saved game progress. So you need to check if real money was deducted from your paying account and if you received the gems. If no money was deducted, you can purchase it again. But if you didnt receive your gems and money was deducted, then you can get Support to help you to recover your purchase, link in my signature, and make sure you select "Payment" category.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi hun, no I did recieve the 120 gems I bought, it was the next day I noticed 50 had disappeared, very strange, also just over 10k in coins, not so concerned about the coins as we earn them in the game, I will keep my eye on the gems and if it shoukd happen again I will report it again - to be fair this is the only glitch I have had, usually my game runs fine xx