Thread: More habitats to hold 5 dragons

Banned

More habitats to hold 5 dragons

Can we please get more upgradable habitats? These go with the space theme

Interstellar gateway
    Starfield
    Lunar landing

Nightclub Owner
    Actually can S8 start making all new habitats 5 capacity? They cost 250 gold, which is a substantial amount after all.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Actually can S8 start making all new habitats 5 capacity? They cost 250 gold, which is a substantial amount after all.
    Yeah definitely. I've been asking about this too. They started making them 5 then poof back to 4. Also ffs has habitats where when 4 habitats are put together it really looks like 1 big habitat, not like the 4 seasons habitats that are supposed to accomplish this that many players don't even realize they actually go together. The ffs ones look like 1 giant seemless habitat. I wish someone there actually played this game like one of us dedicated players. We are the whole reason they make money, yet the game is most enjoyable for non paying players and actually hurts us. I just don't get it. Play this game since the beginning, dedicated to collect and display every dragon and yet I can never barely place anything

PS I notice you are just 1 of many players who have the 4 seasons habitats together but they're not even close to the order of making the giant habitat lol. These are what I'm referring to except the ffs ones are seemless. These most don't know they do actually make one not so seemless though