Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Neo Cosmic Tournament: 30 Rounds 3/13/18

This is ridiculous! My game is not loading since last night. I just played BS n now going to play RS so it's not an issue from my end for sure
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Finished this last night. Thankfully this time it went easy and the champs fell in one or two tries 😀
    Good luck everyone!

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on Cleric now. Tried Anubis, Egyptian dragons, my diamond and passion. Any advice? I am so close!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    Stuck on Cleric now. Tried Anubis, Egyptian dragons, my diamond and passion. Any advice? I am so close!!!
    Have you tried some level 1 babies? I got one with Air I believe, but lots of people use Fire as well because they are quick to hatch

Rhino Keeper
    Stuck on cleric. It's down my diamond 15, my metal 15, my fire, 15 and a few others . Please help.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    Stuck on cleric. It's down my diamond 15, my metal 15, my fire, 15 and a few others . Please help.
    Hi, I brought it down with Mithril 12, two bashes. Strange because my Mithril didn’t perform till this tournament, but he’s doing better now. Hope you get this round!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by heather11778 View Post
    I win Cleric Dragon by Beast Dragon (blue+purple) (B). KO
    And final round Neo Cosmic Dragon by Curio Dragon (yellow+blue) (B). KO
    Good Luck for you.
    Last edited by olive72; 03-17-18 at 02:10 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloUncertainty View Post
    There are a bunch of good options for this one.

Mithril, Glasswing, Rainbow Sentinel, Jungle Queen, Lollipop, Mummy, and Miss Mummy have the best odds against Cleric.
    The next tier is:
    Blue/purple super rares & unbreedable rares (Aether, Deep Sea, Godmother, Mistmoth, Dark Phoenix, Beast)
    Blue/yellow/purple hybrids (Fortune Teller, Little Monster, Mother)
    Rainbow hybrids with yellow, blue, and/or purple in them (Feathered, Fluorscent, Double Rainbow, Gorgeous)
    Rainbow/diamond hybrids (Glimmer, Diamond Prism)
    Regular, non-hybrid Champs are good, too.
    Also: Anubis, Gossamer, Fates, Peacock

Rhino Keeper
    The battleground has been impossible for me today. I'm a bit behind so I'm speeding up some rounds, but almost every time I battle and I win, and I pay the 4 bars of gold to battle again, the game freezes and then I have to pay again to battle the same dragon I had just defeated!! So it's taking my time and my gold!! Anyone else experiencing this? Didn't happen to me till today!

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    This is ridiculous! My game is not loading since last night. I just played BS n now going to play RS so it's not an issue from my end for sure
    I was unable to load also for a couple days. I had to go to store and reinstall...you may have the update needed or it may have been corrupted like mine was. Go to the store to update or reinstall. If you have auto update turned on at GooglePlay (or AppleStore) then you?d be updated without having to approve it. I hope you fix it

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast