Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Venus Dragon March 13 2018

Me thinks Mist and Air work for Venus too! I got 4 hours but hasn't hatched yet.

Try mist and air. I have 4 hrs and waiting for hatch.

Executive Chef
    8'fails then 3 in a row using air x cosmic
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Fashion Designer
    NOTE: I have done some research and found that breeding Mist and Air will get you March Mayhem or Venus. For whatever reason, Cosmic and Air will NOT get you Venus (since the game has started).

i forget to tell that i did get it on my first try.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    NOTE: I have done some research and found that breeding Mist and Air will get you March Mayhem or Venus. For whatever reason, Cosmic and Air will NOT get you Venus (since the game has started).
    I got Venus using a combination of the Cosmic and Yellow elements

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    I got Venus with Cosmic X Air last night.
    It only has 3 fails and the common fail (Genie) is only 8 hours. I got one of each of the fails before getting Venus. Not bad.
    Before trying Cosmic X Air, I tried using various Cosmic hybrids (Saturn, Crescent, Stargazer) with Air and got a bunch of fails, including a 21 hr. Social. Ugh.

Host(ess)
    �� Tried with water/air, mist/ storm... so far no Venus but rainbow, mist, ambassadors fails... I don’t have cosmic.... Guess won’t get far on this tales ;_;

Which yellow, there are so many

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by CastleCaring View Post
    Which yellow, there are so many
    It doesn't matter, as long as it has yellow in it. I would use Air, since it is a pure yellow and that way, other colours won't get in there and provide more options, but tecnhically you could use anything with yellow in it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast