View Poll Results: Did you Like this Tale?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Tale

17 77.27%
  • I did not like this Tale

2 9.09%
  • I could not finish in time

5 22.73%
  • Neo Meteor Dragon

12 54.55%
  • Venus Dragon

13 59.09%
  • Jupiter Dragon

15 68.18%
  • Starstruck Dragon

17 77.27%
  • Star Flower

5 22.73%
  • Gazing Glass

2 9.09%
  • Blackhole

1 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Stellar Starway **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Thanks. Did u use gold to speed through the entire thing?Woowza . Appreciate the info greatly.
    The task lists are copied from elsewhere and pasted here. That's the reason for the () weirdness at the end of each line. Those are images that don't transfer over to this forum. Like in the first line, (Skip: 12Gold20px) is actually Skip: 12 and a little image of a gold bar.
    Anywhere you see "px" means that's supposed to be an image.

Rhino Keeper
    Will dragons with a cosmic parent component (like Creator) have a possibility of producing the Venus? Is there any combination that doesn't require a pure cosmic as one parent?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    Will dragons with a cosmic parent component (like Creator) have a possibility of producing the Venus? Is there any combination that doesn't require a pure cosmic as one parent?
    Good question. I don't want to waste my time breeding Pluto if its.not possible. Already breeding the first hoot of many I'm sure.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Thanks. Did u use gold to speed through the entire thing?Woowza . Appreciate the info greatly.
    No I did not speed through...I got the steps from someone else.
    Add me:
    Dragon Story and Fantasy Forest Story: AuroraLava (main account) 11Aurora11 (secondary account)

I play daily and return ALL map and lotus requests. I hardly visit due to crashes.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Varinamom View Post
    Yes. I just got mine with Neo Diamond and Lonestar (which has Cosmic, White and Yellow)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I just got one too, but I am going to leave on nest for now to be safe.
    Lucky Lucky.
    I’ve got 2 x 8 hr fails on nest. It would be so good to actually breed the events common dragon ahead of time. I’ve managed just one event in the last 5. Very demoralising not to be able to get the common.

Banned
    Ok, got 1st try with the cosmic n air. Yes toy may breed, hatch, places, fed & evolve to 6 before you start....I do this all the time... these tales can be done but they have to be planned n prepared for... Any questions please email me...

I'm currently on Chapter 6, Act 1. The only one I skipped was Breeding with a Mist dragon because JUST my luck, I kept getting them so often I just kept disenchanting them without leaving one spare and didn't want to sit around wasting time to breed another one.

Farm Supplier
    1st try Cosmic & Air gave me 18hrs

Executive Chef
    Not starting till Ive bred the required dragon .....so far 32 8 18 etc hours crazy for a common !
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast