View Poll Results: Did you Like this Tale?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Tale

17 77.27%
  • I did not like this Tale

2 9.09%
  • I could not finish in time

5 22.73%
  • Neo Meteor Dragon

12 54.55%
  • Venus Dragon

13 59.09%
  • Jupiter Dragon

15 68.18%
  • Starstruck Dragon

17 77.27%
  • Star Flower

5 22.73%
  • Gazing Glass

2 9.09%
  • Blackhole

1 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Stellar Starway **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by clarontinalisa View Post
    Unbelievable. I bred neo meteor and Venus and got 32!! yes 32 hours breeding time. How ridiculous on an event that is timed and I need the neo meteor to do more quests.
    Me too There were 7 commons i could have got but a 32 hour Titan shows up instead. I might as well have not even put another type in the mix. It really does throw everything off with all the questing that needs to be done. At this point i have the 2nd dragon crafting but i might not finish with this wasted time delay

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by leysanne View Post
    Me too There were 7 commons i could have got but a 32 hour Titan shows up instead. I might as well have not even put another type in the mix. It really does throw everything off with all the questing that needs to be done. At this point i have the 2nd dragon crafting but i might not finish with this wasted time delay
    Add me to the 32 hour list. I looked ahead and I should be ok. All my questing was finished yesterday, just have to wait it out......

Rhino Keeper
    Is it just me or for multiple past Tales, the food requirements have now become even more insane? Ie Level 13 each *single* bite is 10,500, let alone having to continue feeding at level 14. The food reqs have always been utterly crazy and a bit unreasonable, so I?ve lost literal count.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NeidusBluetip View Post
    Is it just me or for multiple past Tales, the food requirements have now become even more insane? Ie Level 13 each *single* bite is 10,500, let alone having to continue feeding at level 14. The food reqs have always been utterly crazy and a bit unreasonable, so I?ve lost literal count.
    I think they sort of fluctuate between the 200k and the 300k ranges

Fashion Designer
    Bred with. New meteor dragon and got 32 hours!!!! Ahhh! I need that dragon today, for chapter 8, and still have 17 hours left.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    Add me to the 32 hour list. I looked ahead and I should be ok. All my questing was finished yesterday, just have to wait it out......
    Just saw this now. I guess others have the same issue I have. I don’t want to use gold to finish it.

Fashion Designer
    Wow I guess I?m lucky. I only got 10 hours from Neo Meteor and Venus. Probably a Gloriosa lol but I hope it?s Music. Would make Bingo so much easier.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    There is still another quest to do on Chapter 9 or you may have already completed that. I was lucky enough to get a 10 hour Music, definitely wasn’t wanting a Titan to derail me!

I feel fer everyone who has bred a Titan, awfully bad luck!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Wow I guess I?m lucky. I only got 10 hours from Neo Meteor and Venus. Probably a Gloriosa lol but I hope it?s Music. Would make Bingo so much easier.
    Music is a great fighter also. It always asks u to battle with music and it rarely loses. Mines level 6 and it loses so infrequently I am paranoid to evolve it. Lol i feel like i should keep it just how it is.

Banned
    I tested Jupiter (level 12) 3 times in the Battle Arena and it laid out Valiant (level 13), Owl (level 14), and Mercury (level 13). This guy is a better fighter than the last few super rare Tales dragons.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast