View Poll Results: Did you Like this Tale?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Tale

17 77.27%
  • I did not like this Tale

2 9.09%
  • I could not finish in time

5 22.73%
  • Neo Meteor Dragon

12 54.55%
  • Venus Dragon

13 59.09%
  • Jupiter Dragon

15 68.18%
  • Starstruck Dragon

17 77.27%
  • Star Flower

5 22.73%
  • Gazing Glass

2 9.09%
  • Blackhole

1 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Stellar Starway **NEW POLL ADDED**

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    There is still another quest to do on Chapter 9 or you may have already completed that. I was lucky enough to get a 10 hour Music, definitely wasn’t wanting a Titan to derail me!

I feel fer everyone who has bred a Titan, awfully bad luck!
    I saw the quest but by time it’s finished, I’ll still be in good shape heading into the last day. I have all the materials I need to finish so that makes it more bearable. I do have a bingo boost left so I can always cut off 5 hours if needed.

Fashion Designer
    I'm really worried about all these fights Galaxy dragons don't **** many types and I'm consistently fighting level 14s.

I wouldn't have been worried at all except for TWO long fails 26 or 27 and one 32 hours.

Usually the only problem is food but I'm waiting as of now for Jupiter to go through first evolve. I've got 2 gold.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Bred with. New meteor dragon and got 32 hours!!!! Ahhh! I need that dragon today, for chapter 8, and still have 17 hours left.
    You are not alone ....I bred with playful and got 32 hrs as well ..... !
    I have Jupiter so bowing out need food for others
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    I have both dragons raised to the final levels and was about 500 apples short. Went mining and I’m all set. No food but I do like the grand prize. Not excited about the token dragon, I may use mine on the food boosts to restock.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by css24 View Post
    Neo meteor: 234, 795 to get to Lv 14 | Venus: 1,245 to get Lv 6 | Jupiter: 110, 460 to get Lv 12. So I guess we must get at least have 346,500 food for the requirements of the tales.... Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Ugh... the food requirements continue to be the Achilles Heel of all the Tales events. It continues to be the main determinant on whether I try to complete. I like the challenges of the Tales and trying to make sure one can line up the requirements for the various days, but I simply don't want to pour ~350k of apples into the effort. I would consider skipping those particular food requiring Acts, but now the Food ones are spread out to 10!? separate goals. Food and gold are the most precious resources and there's not enough benefit from the Tales in Black Stars, having the Starstruck dragon, or even having the Jupiter dragon that warrant the apple outlay. I don't want a Level 14 Neo Meteor!? It looks I'll again casually meander my way into Chapter 6 before calling it quits.

Storm8 Developers - please consider several of the obvious options to improve the appeal of the Tales events and make more people interested in completing them!, for example:
    1. Dropping food requirements to complete the event down to the 100-150k apple range.
    2. Changing the "Raise Dragon to" any 10+ level to be for ANY dragon (or ANY dragon of a particular type or particular rarity). We therefore still spend ~350k of apples, but WE have the choice to invest apples in the dragons WE want to be Epic
    3. And the obvious, constant request, provide options to make more food through new higher yielding crops, additional farms beyond the 7 max, or new farm structures.

-Serpentray
    Wished I would have came here before I fed the Neo Meteor to 11. Wasted food that I could have saved toward my Gold Horizon.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I tested Jupiter (level 12) 3 times in the Battle Arena and it laid out Valiant (level 13), Owl (level 14), and Mercury (level 13). This guy is a better fighter than the last few super rare Tales dragons.
    That's good news. I will say though they made us raise smitten to level 14 for the last tales and she's a pretty tough girl as well.

Fashion Designer
    Why havent i received a single video speed up for battle for 3 weeks. Not even one through the entire last tournament. While I read others also get prizes for videos which never ever has been an option for me. Is this another disparity and unfairness for android players? Would sure be helpful through tales even one speed up?

Fashion Designer
    My Jupiter has lost two battles and won three, so that?s not bad. One more to go and then I think that is all he will have to do. Maybe I will get lucky and a tournament will start in seven minutes

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    My Jupiter has lost two battles and won three, so that?s not bad. One more to go and then I think that is all he will have to do. Maybe I will get lucky and a tournament will start in seven minutes
    I'm really happy for you and the ones that are. I haven't won one yet and keep having to heal juster so I lose two hours every fight plus having to clear the fight with a dragon that can **** it. It's the fact that at c this time of the month gold isn't a thing a can spend money on I he's everything else is ready. I'm just feeling disheartened.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by FieldsLikeB View Post
    I'm really happy for you and the ones that are. I haven't won one yet and keep having to heal juster so I lose two hours every fight plus having to clear the fight with a dragon that can **** it. It's the fact that at c this time of the month gold isn't a thing a can spend money on I he's everything else is ready. I'm just feeling disheartened.
    I had the same issue, my level 12 Jupiter lost 4 times before finally defeating a Blue+White opponent (don't recall which one) so just hang in there.
    It stinks and I wish I had some advice to offer but at my island battles are always completely random. I'll try dragons that everyone swears can defeat a certain opponent but they just don't work for me.