View Poll Results: Did you Like this Tale?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Tale

17 77.27%
  • I did not like this Tale

2 9.09%
  • I could not finish in time

5 22.73%
  • Neo Meteor Dragon

12 54.55%
  • Venus Dragon

13 59.09%
  • Jupiter Dragon

15 68.18%
  • Starstruck Dragon

17 77.27%
  • Star Flower

5 22.73%
  • Gazing Glass

2 9.09%
  • Blackhole

1 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Stellar Starway **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Finally got my second with with Jupiter against Owl. And as a bonus, I finallu bref Cosmic so I don?t have to worry about not being able to get hybrids anymore.

Fashion Designer
    I just finished feeding Neo Meteor to 14 and Jupiter to 12. The food costs in this Tales are WAAAAAYYY too high.
    I'll never use Neo Meteor again. He sucks in the Arena, like all the Tales dragons do. There is no reason for him to be level 14. It wasn't so bad when the feeding tasks maxed out at level 12.

Once the two Tales dragons are fed and evolved to level 10, we should be able to feed dragons of our choice to complete any other feeding tasks (as suggested by Serpentray). "Raise a dragon to level 12" (or 13 or 14).

Since the feeding requirements have been creeping higher and higher, I'm afraid in a few months both Tales dragons will have to be fed to level 15. I really, really hope this is not S8's 'master plan.'

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I just finished feeding Neo Meteor to 14 and Jupiter to 12. The food costs in this Tales are WAAAAAYYY too high.
    I'll never use Neo Meteor again. He sucks in the Arena, like all the Tales dragons do. There is no reason for him to be level 14. It wasn't so bad when the feeding tasks maxed out at level 12.

Once the two Tales dragons are fed and evolved to level 10, we should be able to feed dragons of our choice to complete any other feeding tasks (as suggested by Serpentray). "Raise a dragon to level 12" (or 13 or 14).

Since the feeding requirements have been creeping higher and higher, I'm afraid in a few months both Tales dragons will have to be fed to level 15. I really, really hope this is not S8's 'master plan.'
    I think it would be pretty cool if it was any dragon because then I could do one of my champions or something. Although I have to admit, Creator has always been good in the arena for me (I forget what Tales that was from but I use him a lot).

Executive Chef
    Omg Jupiter is [] in the arena. Haven’t even gotten past the first quest today because every opponent i’ve had is strong against either cosmic or yellow so down Jupiter keeps going. Prob just going to Ultimate both fights once it’s out of the spa. Cheaper than skipping the step
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-22-18 at 09:35 AM. Reason: removed starred word

Rhino Keeper
    5hr to unlock chapter 10 of 10

i believe that i can win this one.

Also: Star Flowers looks good with the Lumileaf from the rulete and Dream Tree from other rulete. im over producing this flowers

Blackhole is awfull >__<
    Last edited by CranberryMil; 03-22-18 at 11:55 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Still trying to **** one dragon with this Jupiter. I realize it's random but two diamond hybrids and a champ all at 14? Everything else is ready to craft etc but if I put the thing in to evolve to ten I'll lose four attempts to **** ONE dragon with this. Keeping my fingers crossed as if he just does this I'll get him to 12 early so he has a chance with the next two. But can't believe I'm still trying I'm already giving the green stars to neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    I wish that there was a sign on our news feed list to show who are online / offline. Difficult to know who to send requests to when Tales require items,as we are in very different time zones.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by saghaven View Post
    Omg Jupiter is [] in the arena. Haven’t even gotten past the first quest today because every opponent i’ve had is strong against either cosmic or yellow so down Jupiter keeps going. Prob just going to Ultimate both fights once it’s out of the spa. Cheaper than skipping the step
    I'm in exactly the same [] position he is rubbish but don't want to use ultimate

Still cant punch it's way out of a paper bag !
    Last edited by pernmagic; 03-22-18 at 11:07 AM. Reason: inappropriate word/bypass word filter
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Stellar Starway Tale:
    Just got to chapter 7 act 5 and it was to craft Jupiter..I only had 3 of the 4 needed to craft. I then paid the gold to skip and go to chapter 8 but now it?s hatch Jupiter. I did not get all the favors needed. What went wrong????

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kathie7216 View Post
    Just got to chapter 7 act 5 and it was to craft Jupiter..I only had 3 of the 4 needed to craft. I then paid the gold to skip and go to chapter 8 but now it?s hatch Jupiter. I did not get all the favors needed. What went wrong????
    Chapter 5 Act 3. Collect White Stars from Breeding. => 1 Jupiter Flavor
    Chapter 6 Act 2. Hatch a common Venus Dragon (Breed Blue + Yellow). => 1 Jupiter Flavor
    Chapter 7 Act 2. Raise Neo Meteor Dragon to Level 13. => 1 Jupiter Flavor
    Chapter 7 Act 4. Breed with a Neo Meteor Dragon. => 1 Jupiter Flavor

which one do you skip? 7-4 or 7-5 ? because if you skip, you dont get the prize.