View Poll Results: Did you Like this Tale?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Tale

17 77.27%
  • I did not like this Tale

2 9.09%
  • I could not finish in time

5 22.73%
  • Neo Meteor Dragon

12 54.55%
  • Venus Dragon

13 59.09%
  • Jupiter Dragon

15 68.18%
  • Starstruck Dragon

17 77.27%
  • Star Flower

5 22.73%
  • Gazing Glass

2 9.09%
  • Blackhole

1 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Stellar Starway **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    Must be because many of us still have a lot of scope left to expand the island so winning 12 parts is good for me. And I’m glad I still have this option. To expand the most recent land addition takes 10 days to accumulate required keys!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by css24 View Post
    Neo meteor: 234, 795 to get to Lv 14 | Venus: 1,245 to get Lv 6 | Jupiter: 110, 460 to get Lv 12. So I guess we must get at least have 346,500 food for the requirements of the tales.... Good luck!
    That?s way too much food. I?m out in that case, I?m low due to LB and can?t make it fast enough to keep up. I?ll get as far as I can but please fix the overall food issue. It?s been a problem, you know it?s a problem. Please give us a new crop!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by css24 View Post
    Neo meteor: 234, 795 to get to Lv 14 | Venus: 1,245 to get Lv 6 | Jupiter: 110, 460 to get Lv 12. So I guess we must get at least have 346,500 food for the requirements of the tales.... Good luck!
    Thanks for the info.
    Though I agree with all players that food requirements are way too high.

I have been fortunate enough to have enough stash for last tale as well as this one coz did not waste it on LB ( as the top 2 leaders in my group started boosting and were way ahead ) . Saved me lot of food.
    But yes I would rather level up some champions and ultra rares , than the tales Dragon.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    Must be because many of us still have a lot of scope left to expand the island so winning 12 parts is good for me. And I’m glad I still have this option. To expand the most recent land addition takes 10 days to accumulate required keys!
    If you don't mind some unsolicited advice - if you are expanding the 'mining' area with Island Parts, do not expand the very last space. It will make your Mine close.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

I've only got 5k crops atm and there's no way that I'm going to be able to harvest that much food. I'm at Chapter 6 atm and I think I'm going to quit here. MAYBE see if I can push it for a Jupiter dragon but that's as far as I'm gonna go.

Fashion Designer
    After 4 fails I have a 4 hour on the nest bred from Lonestar (cosmic) and Air - so I guess the answer to Varinamom?s first question is YES
    Yea I got it this morning with first try using HyperNova and air, was only second attempt over. That was very nice.

Fashion Designer
    I?ve just read Serpentray (Post 41) and Summersalt (Post 42).

I completely agree. The food requirements are impossible.

I rarely go beyond Ch 4 in Tales. One Dragon and 12 island parts are enough for me. It seems to me that the Event dragons we?re forced to raise to Level 11 and beyond very rarely earn their keep in terms of battle winners. The one time I went beyond L4 I couldn?t complete the ?win a battle? requirement with the nominated dragon. I note that yet again it?s listed as a requirement in this event so that too is a strong reason to participate in only 4 chapters. I refuse to spend gold in these events. After all we are bound to pay 100 a week already to have the second nest without which most events are impossible. I prefer to spend Gold on either buying habitats or dragons during sale times. In any case I haven?t even got half of the food required to finish this.

I add my voice to the plea to Storm 8 to lessen the apple requirements or improve food raising options.

Good luck to those willing to use 350k of food.
    I'm not sure they even read these things. Is there a particular place where we should formally make a request? Although I know they already because I think flatfoot mentioned something about it one time, but they're not making any changes. So not sure what good thaat would do anyways. It's was the same exact plants when I started playing 6 years ago but the dragons then did not require this insane amount of food and level 10 was the highest level. And there was no trading so u didn't need to evolve to level 4 just to trade. There are simple fixes to alieviate the food problem if u can't create a different crop. Like don't make us evolve to level 4 to trade. And lower food requirements for new dragons and event. You can't increase everything and leave the farms exactly the same as they were at the beginning. Lol.
    Last edited by summersalt; 03-14-18 at 06:00 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone completed the Neo Meteor/Mist breed? What was the outcome?

Farm Supplier
    You just have to breed with a Mist Dragon

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I'm not sure they even read these things. Is there a particular place where we should formally make a request? Although I know they already because I think flatfoot mentioned something about it one time, but they're not making any changes. So not sure what good thaat would do anyways. It's was the same exact plants when I started playing 6 years ago but the dragons then did not require this insane amount of food and level 10 was the highest level. And there was no trading so u didn't need to evolve to level 4 just to trade. There are simple fixes to alieviate the food problem if u can't create a different crop. Like don't make us evolve to level 4 to trade. And lower food requirements for new dragons and event. You can't increase everything and leave the farms exactly the same as they were at the beginning. Lol.
    You can look for current post under the Feedback and Suggestions forum, or start a new thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast