View Poll Results: Did you Like this Tale?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Tale

17 77.27%
  • I did not like this Tale

2 9.09%
  • I could not finish in time

5 22.73%
  • Neo Meteor Dragon

12 54.55%
  • Venus Dragon

13 59.09%
  • Jupiter Dragon

15 68.18%
  • Starstruck Dragon

17 77.27%
  • Star Flower

5 22.73%
  • Gazing Glass

2 9.09%
  • Blackhole

1 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Stellar Starway **NEW POLL ADDED**

Rhino Keeper
    In Chapter 4, I bred Mist with Air and have a 17 hr timer. Nothing in Breeding calculator for 17 hrs so I ck all the breedable Cosmic Dragons, no 17 hr Dragon there. Saturn is close at 16 hrs.
    Any idea what I might be Breeding? Thanks!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie2018 View Post
    In Chapter 4, I bred Mist with Air and have a 17 hr timer. Nothing in Breeding calculator for 17 hrs so I ck all the breedable Cosmic Dragons, no 17 hr Dragon there. Saturn is close at 16 hrs.
    Any idea what I might be Breeding? Thanks!
    Are you sure it was 17 hours? Were they both level 15 dragons and you maybe got an 18 hour Prime Energy? There are no possibilities for 17 hours with those dragons.

HELP!!! There is no option at all in my Spell Shop to craft my Neo Meteor dragon! Does anyone know who/how I contact to get this fixed??

UPDATE: Found where you submit tickets to Storm8 support and did so. Does anyone know if they typically get back to you soon? Lol I've got more anxiety about this than I should at the moment! :P
    Last edited by BubbleJen1138; 03-16-18 at 11:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BubbleJen1138 View Post
    HELP!!! There is no option at all in my Spell Shop to craft my Neo Meteor dragon! Does anyone know who/how I contact to get this fixed??

UPDATE: Found where you submit tickets to Storm8 support and did so. Does anyone know if they typically get back to you soon? Lol I've got more anxiety about this than I should at the moment! :P
    Same here! There are no crafting options for dragon tales. Nothing at all. I can't advance because I need to craft a star flower /:

Iv no option to craft that either. I spent gold on the quests to get it quicker and now there's no option to craft

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by BubbleJen1138 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Yashasuiin View Post
    Same here! There are no crafting options for dragon tales. Nothing at all. I can't advance because I need to craft a star flower /:
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlie0138 View Post
    Iv no option to craft that either. I spent gold on the quests to get it quicker and now there's no option to craft
    I will report this over.

Updates will be on the bug thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ft-Star-Flower!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Yep, they've updated the craft shop and of course, accidently removed all the current Dragon Tales crafts. Hopefully it gets restored soon.
    Last edited by desraymlp; 03-16-18 at 11:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree with both of you
    What I want to know is why does the Artic island have the Sasquatch you pay 380,000 to plant and you get 1,000 fruits. Why can?t we have something on the main island that gives at least 1000 fruits. Charge 500,000 for 2000 fruits. I don?t know how many times I asked about 5he difference in the fruit options between island. Gathering the fruits is one of the advantages of being unemployed.....

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Crafts have been restored! Essence temporarily ate them when we released the new recipes.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the dragon, but stuck on the star flower...will check back later to see if it’s fixed. If it takes to tomorrow to fix, chapter 5 opens as soon as we do th3 flower. I’d rather save my coins to skip whatever that lvl 6 (Venus) dragon is

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast