View Poll Results: Did you Like this Tale?/ Which Items do you like?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked this Tale

17 77.27%
  • I did not like this Tale

2 9.09%
  • I could not finish in time

5 22.73%
  • Neo Meteor Dragon

12 54.55%
  • Venus Dragon

13 59.09%
  • Jupiter Dragon

15 68.18%
  • Starstruck Dragon

17 77.27%
  • Star Flower

5 22.73%
  • Gazing Glass

2 9.09%
  • Blackhole

1 4.55%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon: Stellar Starway **NEW POLL ADDED**

Fashion Designer
    Has anyone worked out the food requirement for these tales?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    You mean we actually have a common dragon that is required and it?s not impossible to obtain?!?!? Wow! That?s great! I haven?t tried breeding for it because my den is occupied, but hope I can get it first try too.
    It?s a no go for me too. Yet another tales down. Oh well. Getting less and less interested

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    Has anyone worked out the food requirement for these tales?
    Neo meteor: 234, 795 to get to Lv 14 | Venus: 1,245 to get Lv 6 | Jupiter: 110, 460 to get Lv 12. So I guess we must get at least have 346,500 food for the requirements of the tales.... Good luck!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by css24 View Post
    Neo meteor: 234, 795 to get to Lv 14 | Venus: 1,245 to get Lv 6 | Jupiter: 110, 460 to get Lv 12. So I guess we must get at least have 346,500 food for the requirements of the tales.... Good luck!
    Ugh... the food requirements continue to be the Achilles Heel of all the Tales events. It continues to be the main determinant on whether I try to complete. I like the challenges of the Tales and trying to make sure one can line up the requirements for the various days, but I simply don't want to pour ~350k of apples into the effort. I would consider skipping those particular food requiring Acts, but now the Food ones are spread out to 10!? separate goals. Food and gold are the most precious resources and there's not enough benefit from the Tales in Black Stars, having the Starstruck dragon, or even having the Jupiter dragon that warrant the apple outlay. I don't want a Level 14 Neo Meteor!? It looks I'll again casually meander my way into Chapter 6 before calling it quits.

Storm8 Developers - please consider several of the obvious options to improve the appeal of the Tales events and make more people interested in completing them!, for example:
    1. Dropping food requirements to complete the event down to the 100-150k apple range.
    2. Changing the "Raise Dragon to" any 10+ level to be for ANY dragon (or ANY dragon of a particular type or particular rarity). We therefore still spend ~350k of apples, but WE have the choice to invest apples in the dragons WE want to be Epic
    3. And the obvious, constant request, provide options to make more food through new higher yielding crops, additional farms beyond the 7 max, or new farm structures.

-Serpentray

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Ugh... the food requirements continue to be the Achilles Heel of all the Tales events. It continues to be the main determinant on whether I try to complete. I like the challenges of the Tales and trying to make sure one can line up the requirements for the various days, but I simply don't want to pour ~350k of apples into the effort. I would consider skipping those particular food requiring Acts, but now the Food ones are spread out to 10!? separate goals. Food and gold are the most precious resources and there's not enough benefit from the Tales in Black Stars, having the Starstruck dragon, or even having the Jupiter dragon that warrant the apple outlay. I don't want a Level 14 Neo Meteor!? It looks I'll again casually meander my way into Chapter 6 before calling it quits.

Storm8 Developers - please consider several of the obvious options to improve the appeal of the Tales events and make more people interested in completing them!, for example:
    1. Dropping food requirements to complete the event down to the 100-150k apple range.
    2. Changing the "Raise Dragon to" any 10+ level to be for ANY dragon (or ANY dragon of a particular type or particular rarity). We therefore still spend ~350k of apples, but WE have the choice to invest apples in the dragons WE want to be Epic
    3. And the obvious, constant request, provide options to make more food through new higher yielding crops, additional farms beyond the 7 max, or new farm structures.

-Serpentray
    OH HOW I WISH THEY WOULD CONSIDER THESE THINGS!
    I think they know, and they don't care one bit. I cant complete tales I have 150K food. I just spent 400K last event. What a bummer. Why in the world isn't there a longer higher yielding crop. Pears are ridiculously pathetic yield for 20 hours. You have to stick to diamonates to even compete in any of these events, and that's wasting hours while I sleep. WE NEED TO SLEEP TOO S8!!!
    And also please please please consider a "PLANT ALL BUTTON" you want us to spend our life planting crops, and we need to stick to 1 hour or 5 hour crops to compete, please have some compassion and make a plant all button. Its monotonous!!!!!!!

347000 food is 309 hours of plant diamontes on each of 7 farms. That's almost 13 days if you don't miss anytime, and if your farms don't reset on you./
    Its planting diamontes 62 times on all 7 farms. Its 32.5 million coins. For one event!
    Calculating for rushrooms is impractical, because getting on the game every hour for 24 hours is not an option, so that leaves diamontes as the highest yielding, feasible crop
    Forgive my math if incorrect.
    could you imagine the calculation for elitelicks or scalypears. lol.
    Last edited by summersalt; 03-14-18 at 08:52 AM.

Banned
    Agree with last two people. 350k is too much. I'll be sitting this one out. Not like I would be able to breed the "common" dragon anyway.

Fashion Designer
    No matter when I start tales event, the next chapter always starts in the middle of the night. Why is that? I could start at night, or the next morning or next afternoon. I just don't get the timings. Going to try for the first dragon I guess, cant bother with the rest due to the food. My dumb fault for competing in the leaderboard event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Good question. I don't want to waste my time breeding Pluto if its.not possible. Already breeding the first hoot of many I'm sure.
    After 4 fails I have a 4 hour on the nest bred from Lonestar (cosmic) and Air - so I guess the answer to Varinamom’s first question is YES

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve just read Serpentray (Post 41) and Summersalt (Post 42).

I completely agree. The food requirements are impossible.

I rarely go beyond Ch 4 in Tales. One Dragon and 12 island parts are enough for me. It seems to me that the Event dragons we’re forced to raise to Level 11 and beyond very rarely earn their keep in terms of battle winners. The one time I went beyond L4 I couldn’t complete the “win a battle” requirement with the nominated dragon. I note that yet again it’s listed as a requirement in this event so that too is a strong reason to participate in only 4 chapters. I refuse to spend gold in these events. After all we are bound to pay 100 a week already to have the second nest without which most events are impossible. I prefer to spend Gold on either buying habitats or dragons during sale times. In any case I haven’t even got half of the food required to finish this.

I add my voice to the plea to Storm 8 to lessen the apple requirements or improve food raising options.

Good luck to those willing to use 350k of food.

Why as we still getting island parts as a prize. I have 900 already and a lot of players have expanded past island parts.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast