Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Constant Resetting???

Fashion Designer
    I had to plant crops twice for each farm. What upsets me isemtying nest and the breeder freeze redo.

Ya well why doesn't the gold you spent come back for the breeding the poofed?

Rhino Keeper
    Me too

I have only 5 minutes and cant re-check anything :/

Banned
    I've seen this happen a few times throughout the years but as of lately OMG. I literally battled several dragons and finally won to just have them set back to the same dragon and have to battle several times again before winning. Same thing with crops and collect coins from 50 habitats just to reset about 5 times. Very frustrating now. Hopefully this can be fixed

Fashion Designer
    Tonight I used about 5 or 6 dynamite and about 15 bombs I accumulated. I gained about 8000 food. then I remembered I needed a habitat for something I'm breeding . I moved a few things bought the habitat then blink habitat was gone. No biggie right. I'll just buy it again. I am.not sure if the coins reverted or not because I didn't pay attention to how many I had when I bought it. Then I noticed the food was gone. I went back to the mine. GUESS WHAT? Yeah the reset didn't put the dynamite or bombs back they were still used. How is that possible? I could see if like half the food was gone and half the bombs, like it reset to a certain point while mining, but no. All gone food and bombs/dynamite.

This last tournament I had to fight a few dragons several times after winning. It must have reset after the fight i guess. But the kicker is ..it still made me wait an hour between the battles... Like that part registers but the winning of the fight, not so much. It would not be as frustrating if everything returned to a certain time point, but when half of the stuff does, that just doesn't make much sense.

Fashion Designer
    The utter silence from S8 on this serious issue is deafening.

One thing I've noticed with the resetting is that it happens more frequently when you do a "finish" action and then attempt to "repeat"/"restart" that same action. So for example, if you collect from the Quest building and then try to start a new quest straight after it might reset. Or if you collect a whole bunch of fruits from the farm, and then try to plant more, the game might reset. Clearly this is inconvenient since that's the first thing you think to do after finishing any grinding task.

I try to reduce the rate of refreshing by rotating between tasks. So I'll "finish" across all available things first (collect crops, end quests, pop eggs, remove dragons from the healing spa, etc), then replant crops and send dragons out to quests, etc. This seems to give the game time to send the results of the tasks I've finished before sending the follow up actions.

It feels like if you do follow up actions to quickly the game might not have sent the action to collect crops to the server, before it tries to send the action to plant more crops for example. Their servers get confused and then initiate a rollback and you lose the results of all your actions.

I think it's meant to be an anti-*****ing system. The game checks more thoroughly that you can actually do an action before letting you do it and save the result to the server. You can't plant more crops if you haven't collected the previous ones for instance. Or you can't initiate a new breeding if you didn't wait for the timer to finish and collect on the current one.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Same has happened to me lately, really annoying especially if you pay to ultimate and the fight doesn’t register but the gold loss does. Not good business ethics.

Fashion Designer
    Possibly maintenance (Sat/Sun) took care of this problem...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MajicHearts View Post
    Possibly maintenance (Sat/Sun) took care of this problem...
    Nope the game maintenance made it worse. I've fought Helios FOUR times KOing it with diamond each time my game is stuck on Helios 13.

Executive Chef
    I get resets as well as the app force closing constantly on its own. It's been going on for weeks now and it's ridiculous.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast