Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Constant Resetting???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'll do better than being descriptive. I got hit again with a series of resets and managed to do a screen recording of some (not all) of them. I've cropped out details like the amount of gold/coins/food I have and annotated the video at points where the resets occured.

I happen to know that it's not much use (actually it's useless) to submit trouble tickets for issues of this nature, no matter how descriptive we make them because the developer is unlikely to ever see them happening in their in-house development and testing environment.

Here's the video: https://youtu.be/gSb88xOkquM

For those who've responded to this thread and others who have not responded but have experienced resets similar to the ones you see on this video, please post a comment here so the developers will know that these aren't isolated incidences.
    it happens to me, not only with bredding, but farming and evolving .

Sometimes it happens just before the ad for other game auto-load , other times is after auto-load the news tab to send maps/gold

This is crazy. I fed a winter dragon lvls 1-3 so i could evolve it
    and my food went from 200,000 to 174,000. That was a day ago... and of course i didnt video or get screen shots.

How is it possible to complete a Dragon Tales when our food is disappearing?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    I'll do better than being descriptive. I got hit again with a series of resets and managed to do a screen recording of some (not all) of them. I've cropped out details like the amount of gold/coins/food I have and annotated the video at points where the resets occured.

I happen to know that it's not much use (actually it's useless) to submit trouble tickets for issues of this nature, no matter how descriptive we make them because the developer is unlikely to ever see them happening in their in-house development and testing environment.

Here's the video: https://youtu.be/gSb88xOkquM

For those who've responded to this thread and others who have not responded but have experienced resets similar to the ones you see on this video, please post a comment here so the developers will know that these aren't isolated incidences.
    Thank you for the video. Please include this in your support ticket and include the Storm8 ID of the account that you're using in the video.

Rhino Keeper
    This is not just limited to dragon story. I play many S8 games and it happens on EVERY game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarcat5 View Post
    This is not just limited to dragon story. I play many S8 games and it happens on EVERY game.
    I know. I'm working on recording a video for Castle Story (happens a lot here) and Fantasy Forest Story (doesn't happen that often but is really annoying when it does). I haven't been playing RS2, BS3 and DC:M for several months so don't know if they're experiencing these kinds of reset.

I’m done with Bingo. It is too frustrating to complete a long task only to have the game glitch and lose your accomplishment.

Fashion Designer
    I had an odd roll back a few hours ago:

Harvested 7 plots of Upgrapes.
    Activated a Bingo task- Plant 7 Rushrooms.
    While planting the 4th crop of Rushrooms, the game rolled back.
    After the rollback, 3 crops remained: 1 of the old Upgrapes, which was ready to harvest (again), and 2 Rushrooms, which were freshly planted.

Why did it not rollback everything? Why didn't all 7 crops of Upgrapes reappear? Why were 2 Rushrooms not affected at all? Wth?

Maybe a better question is: Why is the rollback issue not a Sticky post in this Bugs section of the forum? Why is it not marked as "Known" or "Investigting," like other common bugs that have been reported many, many times?

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    I had an odd roll back a few hours ago:

Harvested 7 plots of Upgrapes.
    Activated a Bingo task- Plant 7 Rushrooms.
    While planting the 4th crop of Rushrooms, the game rolled back.
    After the rollback, 3 crops remained: 1 of the old Upgrapes, which was ready to harvest (again), and 2 Rushrooms, which were freshly planted.

Why did it not rollback everything? Why didn't all 7 crops of Upgrapes reappear? Why were 2 Rushrooms not affected at all? Wth?

Maybe a better question is: Why is the rollback issue not a Sticky post in this Bugs section of the forum? Why is it not marked as "Known" or "Investigting," like other common bugs that have been reported many, many times?
    We've investigated it and didn't find an issue. If you're still encountering high latency or rubberbanding, you may need to contact your service provider for troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem.

Nightclub Owner
    Arrrrrrgggghhhhh!!!!! I'm trying to move some habitats around my island and the game keeps crashing/force closing!! This is insane!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Banned
    "We may need to contact our service provider" LOL, no it's the game. I highly doubt this many people complaining about it, that it's ALL OUR service providers.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast