Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Constant Resetting???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Update(KP):

Why is the game resetting itself every 30 to 60 seconds?? This has been going on for the last hour.

... Beginning of Rant ...

I plant food and they disappear. I pop an egg in a nest and it disappears. I breed a pair of dragons and they go back to their habitats even after the timer appear above the den. I collect coins from 2 dozen habitats and the game resets and I have to go collect the conins again.

I have to redo everything two to three times to make them stick!!

And in one reset, I lost 200 gold because the game shifted the positions of the dragons in the store
    I'd just popped 3 Air Dragons in the nests to keep them filled and the game reset itself, removing all the eggs I'd bought with coins meaning that I had to buy them all over again, however, in my frustration with the rediculously, stupid, time wasting resets, I did not notice that the game had shifted the positions of the dragons and had put an Apollo Dragon in the place where the Air Dragon had previously been so ended up buying the wrong dragon, paying 200 gold And wouldn't you know it? The "wonderful" game didn't reset that purchase. It did however reset my next to Air Dragon purchases again

... End of Rant ...

Here?s the link of the video capture I made on one such incident: https://youtu.be/gSb88xOkquM

If more of us recorded our issues and posted them, maybe the developers would take notice.
    Mineis doing the same thing,and it is not counting my Events and collecting from dragons or breeding. Has anyone been having problems with this event? Thi is the 3rd time it has not counted one of the items to do. I had bred Novadream and Prophecy and when it went to hatch it did not go to the next step. This happens in almost all of Events. When I feed my dragons my game resets itself. I am tired of doing Events and then they just don't count. Who do I contact ? I used all my time to breed these two and won't be able to finish without spending money and I don't feel that is right.

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone been having problems with this event? This is the 3rd time it has not counted one of the items i've done. I had bred Novadream and Prophecy and when it went to hatch it did not go to the next step. This happens in almost all of Events. When I feed my dragons my game resets itself. I am tired of doing Events and then they just don't count. Who do I contact ? I used all my time to breed these two and won't be able to finish without spending money and I don't feel that is right.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sharyl32 View Post
    Has anyone been having problems with this event? This is the 3rd time it has not counted one of the items i've done. I had bred Novadream and Prophecy and when it went to hatch it did not go to the next step. This happens in almost all of Events. When I feed my dragons my game resets itself. I am tired of doing Events and then they just don't count. Who do I contact ? I used all my time to breed these two and won't be able to finish without spending money and I don't feel that is right.
    Last event i couldn't keep this game open for more than 5 minutes at a shot. And it had to be the only app i had open on my phone. If i were to switch from YouTube or check the internet, the game would shut down. It was SUPER annoying. After the last event it did get better. I think its just the game and whatever they do at S8. Again i can only guess because you'll never get a logical answer or response. "Its your service provider" was my favorite.

New Resident
    Yes, I am constantly crashing on DS, I visit a nbr dragons began to post on their way, then boom I crash..this is getting annoying..does anyone know why all of a sudden all of the crashing and resetting.. even playing this game for a long time, and I would really hate to give it up..
    I am at level 163, and getting very pissed..

Banned
    I had the rollback issue effectively end my Bingo for this week. The game rolled back a Bingo quest to complete after I won an arena battle and collected the bingo points for it. Now I?m in a loop of collecting the Bingo points for it and having the server roll it back every time. Can?t cancel the quest as it?s marked as complete.

It?s either garbage rollback code or they are selectively rolling back certain things which can lead to all sorts of problems like this if not done correctly. Whats likely happened in this case is the battle got rolled back but the collecting of the points didn?t. They probably have some server-side verification code to check to make sure the quests were indeed completed that is failing due to the rollback of the battle win... but the quest being complete didn?t roll back. It?s a complete joke.

Well done S8.

The resetting has gotten to be a problem. I can't even get into my game without it reloading. I don't know what happened but this is frustrating. I used two different devices and only FS doesn't have that issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Freesia_Rose View Post
    The resetting has gotten to be a problem. I can't even get into my game without it reloading. I don't know what happened but this is frustrating. I used two different devices and only FS doesn't have that issue.
    Oooooh!! Just you wait! Soon and very soon you're going to experience the same issues in FS that you're seeing here. I have already be*** experiencing the same rollbacks and inexplicable game crashing and reloading since five months ago. But hey! Like S8 says, it's probably my ISP that's at fault

Banned
    The rollbacks or "rubberbanding" has nothing to do with internet service providers and it's a garbage excuse. The crashing and the rollbacks have everything to do with pushing items into one small screen when all they have to do is split the screens by making another island to travel to. If it had anything to do with internet then why other online games don't crash like Dragon Story. Face it, you're pushing too many graphics on a small screen.

Banned
    It's been 7 months in this thread of people and myself complaining. Have S8 or any mod ever responded? Do they even care? Are they looking into it? Give us a "we're looking into it", or give us a "yea, we're never gonna fix it, deal with it".

Quote Originally Posted by Fyym View Post
    It's been 7 months in this thread of people and myself complaining. Have S8 or any mod ever responded? Do they even care? Are they looking into it? Give us a "we're looking into it", or give us a "yea, we're never gonna fix it, deal with it".
    Don’t blame the mods, they don't work for S8, and yes, they do care. Otherwise, they wouldn't have made this thread a sticky. Blame it on the developers who gave the ridiculous excuse of asking us to check with our internet service provider, and then keeping silent, as they always do.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast