Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Constant Resetting???

Constant Resetting???

Update(KP):
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    We've investigated it and didn't find an issue. If you're still encountering high latency or rubberbanding, you may need to contact your service provider for troubleshooting steps to resolve the problem.

Why is the game resetting itself every 30 to 60 seconds?? This has been going on for the last hour.

... Beginning of Rant ...

I plant food and they disappear. I pop an egg in a nest and it disappears. I breed a pair of dragons and they go back to their habitats even after the timer appear above the den. I collect coins from 2 dozen habitats and the game resets and I have to go collect the conins again.

I have to redo everything two to three times to make them stick!!

And in one reset, I lost 200 gold because the game shifted the positions of the dragons in the store
    I'd just popped 3 Air Dragons in the nests to keep them filled and the game reset itself, removing all the eggs I'd bought with coins meaning that I had to buy them all over again, however, in my frustration with the rediculously, stupid, time wasting resets, I did not notice that the game had shifted the positions of the dragons and had put an Apollo Dragon in the place where the Air Dragon had previously been so ended up buying the wrong dragon, paying 200 gold And wouldn't you know it? The "wonderful" game didn't reset that purchase. It did however reset my next to Air Dragon purchases again

... End of Rant ...

Here’s the link of the video capture I made on one such incident: https://youtu.be/gSb88xOkquM

If more of us recorded our issues and posted them, maybe the developers would take notice.
    Last edited by deadpixel; 09-15-18 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Added link to video

Rhino Keeper
    Same is happening to me, it takes me 5 minutes to plant a round of crops, and now after beating the Tournament I am back at round 1 with no Pluto dragon in storage. Extremely annoying. I'm guessing despite the maintenance announcement for later they are already doing stuff in the background.

Executive Chef
    Thanks deadpixel for the rant! I got this happening for me and often too! ★

I often wondered issit my poor network, my outdated device ? ★

Now this reset issue has been reported here in DS. CS users have reported similiar too, it is probably systemic across the S8 games ★

Game reset sucks as we need to repeat what we had last done. If we forgot to check back, our game progress would stall due to this reset ★

We did not have that frequent game resets previously but it has gotten worse! S8 please assist! Thank you! ★

// aside to admin //
    please do not move this post to Bugs Page, let it linger around to collect feedback here with a sticky, ty ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Executive Chef
    from savage_mel ★

Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Im getting so sick of these stupid glitches. they are way out of control! today, i held off collecting points until everything was timed just right. then I boosted 2x and collected some eggs. at which point, something happened and all progress was lost. my boost didn't register, oh! but of course the eggs were gone! if its going to reset they could at least put the "bleeping" eggs back
    from summersalt ★

Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    YES! ALL DAY! but like u said it responds to half of the pushes and not necessarily in the right order. Reset reset reset all day. It's not my service other things work just fine. I keep doing the same things over and over for bingo. And then screen just gets locked and I push too many times and then game refreshes and I'm onto some other task that I didn't intend to tap. Don't even get me started on the wheel. It just spins and spins and spins. Until I have to force close the app. It's nuts

Banned
    Absolute rubbish, have to double check everything I do and bang reset, it’s a joke!

Rhino Keeper
    I had the same problem but I assumed it was just me. I was so frustrated that I wanted to throw my tablet at the wall!

Rhino Keeper
    Just happened to me. Gosh mmm golly! 3 times in a row on the farm. It has the timer line counting down each time. Wanted to feed upgrade my champion for bingo since we can't make gems or scroll nor can I expand with maps which is on my bingo square...so bingo is a no go, too. So many disappointments today. Gosh by gosh too many resets...notice it often when trying to complete timed challenge
    Last edited by kanajunroses; 03-10-18 at 09:29 PM.

Banned
    Thought I'd add myself to list, around 7pm Eastern time resets were going crazy. This happened a week or so ago also during a tourny. Then it was so bad i gave up for the night but it was later then, 2am.

But they r terrible. I collected gold, didnt realize it reset n 40 mins later noticed. They don't have time to fix this but they have time to add half done stuff to the game, so the errors r just piling up!

Executive Chef
    from cherrycastleorchard ★

Quote Originally Posted by cherrycastleorchard View Post
    Mine was shocking this morning too, I lost battles that I had won and food that I planted and eggs coming back and more. I hope they fix it tonight in the badly timed ( for my side of the world) maintenance.

Me too !!

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    from cherrycastleorchard ★
    I?ve played this game for years, but have to say the constant resetting has made me play a great deal less than previously. I sooo agree that it doesn?t reset if you make a mistake. I decided a while ago,that I would not spend any real cash again until there was a great improvement. Am enjoying playing a different game, but would not wish to delete dragons as I?m very fond of it. Let?s hope something is going to be done.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast