Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery expansion

Fashion Designer
    The maximum size was 24x26. I just counted mine twice to make sure. The new one is 24x27. That's why it's only going up on one side. I have no idea if this has been done on purpose or not but 80 gems to go up one row at a time is way overpriced.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    If they're only going to expand one side why not choose the side that makes the bakery more symmetrical so it's easier to decorate? Silly S8. I'm a long ways away from the 60 million expansion so the new one won't be an issue for me for a long time but I hope they explain what they're doing here. For only one side, 80 gems is crazy, considering the coin price is much lower than the previous expansions, it should be same reduction for the gem price.

Executive Chef
    Goodness I ain't even reach 60M expansion yet, I keep spending. I need a TL rehab.

About the price, one side for 80 gems is quite crazy.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Executive Chef
    Thanks for the info everyone. We're taking a look at this!

Farm Supplier
    I spent 80 gems to expand and **nothing happened** on the side I chose or the other for that matter! I already had the largest expansion and was looking forward to making it bigger. I'm out the 80 gems with the same size bakery as I started with. May I please have the expansion I paid for or have my 80 gems returned. Thank you.

I just looked under the expansion/boxes tab, and the new expansion is gone.

Nightclub Owner
    This whole thing is funny. Lol. I hope it does get sorted out.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by norcalheaven View Post
    I spent 80 gems to expand and **nothing happened** on the side I chose or the other for that matter! I already had the largest expansion and was looking forward to making it bigger. I'm out the 80 gems with the same size bakery as I started with. May I please have the expansion I paid for or have my 80 gems returned. Thank you.
    The option to expand has been removed right now .
    Try restarting your device. If you 80 gems are not credited back, please send an email to support@teamlava.com so an agent can check your game.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    The option to expand has been removed from the tab button. But on the screen the arrows are there and are pointing in both direction. So perhaps they are looking into it and will fix it soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank's God they made new expansion, my bakery won't be one of biggest anymore, which I hate that

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast