Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery expansion

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alicee11 View Post
    Thank's God they made new expansion, my bakery won't be one of biggest anymore, which I hate that
    Why?

Still longggg way to go from the 60m expansion. Sometimes I really wish the crazy prices will revert back to the good old days. It's been a very long while since I last expanded. My rs is fully expanded but not in bs, which I started playing so much earlier than rs. Gonna see how long it will take me, before my patience run out and throw in the white flag. *sigh*

Though it's nice to see they finally took in the suggestion of adding more expansion. Hopefully there will be more coming instead of just one.
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

so is the expansion fixed?? it still has the arrows for me i dont wanna expand unless i know you get tiles on both sides

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    No, it isn't fixed yet, TL advise they are still looking into this. (Cruising thru!)

Farm Supplier
    I just received word from S8 that there will be a new update available that will have the fix for the expansion issue.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, it isn't fixed yet, TL advise they are still looking into this. (Cruising thru!)
    Oh do let me know, i saw the arrows, got excited and purchased gems to expand but every time i click on it, nothing happens, i hope the special doesn't expire before they fix it and i'm able to purchase it

Rhino Keeper
    No word yet?

Executive Chef
    Has there been any update on this?

Rhino Keeper
    New expansions?? YES! It's taken them WAY too long to give us more room! I'm all the way expanded and my bakery is fully decorated and I STILL have to hit the side arrow for floor decorations 144 times before I reach the goal items at the end! I could easily decorate 4 full sized bakeries beautifully without spending a single coin or gem more. I'm so excited that I wanna just do it, but if they're gonna correct it to expanding both sides, I guess I'll have to sit on my hands for now! XD

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by cinderella981 View Post
    Has there been any update on this?
    I just got my expansion fix on the 2nd side. I purchased it bout 2 weeks ago and initially only rec'd 1 side. It is now complete! Thx.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast