Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery expansion

Fashion Designer

New expansion!

I just got a pop up saying a new expansion is available!!

Having just bought the final expansion for $60 million and clearing out my neighbors list of those who no longer play, I can't see how much this new one will be. It says you need 55 neighbors. Can someone tell me how many coins I now need to make?
    Last edited by srg70; 04-10-15 at 11:35 AM.

Fashion Designer
    The new expansion is 24x27 and costs 80 gems or 17,500,000 coins.

I was fully expanded before and just bought the new expansion, but it only gave me one new side to my bakery???

Fashion Designer
    Thanks for letting me know. I was panicking it would be something ridiculous like $70-80million. I've no coins let now so $17 million will take me a while!

P.s I'm looking for new neighbors. I'm level 99 gift everyday and tip most days.

Executive Chef
    I'm totally doing it. Wait..one side? That stinks...may make me wait it out. I don't have 17 million coins. I don't have even have 300,000 coins right now. I was going to buy gems but one slot at a time...stinks. They think this is RS2 now?!

More expansions on fashion please. And no one row at a time foolishness!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by jandtandn View Post
    The new expansion is 24x27 and costs 80 gems or 17,500,000 coins.

I was fully expanded before and just bought the new expansion, but it only gave me one new side to my bakery???
    Same here, I only got 1 new row in on 1 side, not both... for 80gems? RIPOFF!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by keio_b View Post
    Same here, I only got 1 new row in on 1 side, not both... for 80gems? RIPOFF!!
    It appears they messed up with their listed numbers for expansion. The 23x26 is actually 24x26 and the new expansion is 24x27, so you're only able to expand on one side now. They need to make it 25x27 in order to expand both sides.

Fashion Designer
    I'll wait to see if it does get changed to 25x27 before I buy it. Not sure if it's worth it for just one row.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by geordieprogman View Post
    I'll wait to see if it does get changed to 25x27 before I buy it. Not sure if it's worth it for just one row.
    It definitely isn't worth the price. I'm worried they will do more expansions, charge double and only give one slot. Like the ridiculous way it's done on Restaurant 2.

Fashion Designer
    Uggggghhhhhh, my bakery is all wonky now. Definitely wait to see if they fix it. All that money/gems for one side at a time is not cute.

Fashion Designer

24x27 expansion

I previously had the largest expansion available, 23x26. The new 24x27 expansion only adds one side to my bakery (on the left).

Is this on purpose, assuming the 23x26 is Supposed to be 24x26 (which is what it measures as), or should my bakery have been expanded on both the left AND right side which would make it 25x27.

Is this intentional or is there a database/coding issue?

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast