Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Worldly New Animals and More in March!

Talking Worldly New Animals and More in March!

Hi everyone, hope you are doing well! March is here, so I'm posting to give you some info on the new stuff coming to the Forest this month.

What should you be on the lookout for? A bunch of new animals! The new Traveler type! And two new grand prize animals to add to your Forest: the Wind Wanderer and Trail Traveler.

Wind Wanderer: Starting on 3/2 and throughout March you can get Wandering Kites from participating in events, tournaments, battling in the Colosseum, and obtaining the Seeker's Weathervane decoration. Get enough Wandering Kites and you will bring the Wind Wanderer to your Forest!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pearlperyton_stg3_large.jpg 
Views:	373 
Size:	45.9 KB 
ID:	42561 Name:  thumb15091.png
Views: 513
Size:  13.5 KB

Trail Traveler: Starting on 3/2 and throughout March you can get Walking Sticks from completing goals by hatching specific limited time animals, breeding all animals, wheel spins, and obtaining the Traveler's Tent decoration. Get enough Walking Sticks and you will bring the Trail Traveler to your Forest!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TrailTraveler_3.jpg 
Views:	396 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	42563 Name:  thumb15090.png
Views: 512
Size:  20.0 KB

Event Prizes
    Wind Wanderer
    Trail Traveler

Event Boosts
    Seeker's Weathervane - collect 72 Wandering Kites / 8 hrs until March 30 (450 gems)
    Traveler's Tent - collect 72 Walking Sticks / 8 hrs until March 30 (450 gems)

Hope you all have a great month and thank you for playing!
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-03-18 at 12:41 AM. Reason: Added links
    Game Designer - Working to make your Forest as fantastic as possible!

Farm Supplier
    Well it looks like the pieces that give you sticks and kites just increased...expensive expensive expensive I don't know if I can get these

Executive Chef
    Like the designs of the both animals, but for some reason I think the Wind Wanderer looks a lot like Pearl Peryton imo.
    Really love the Trail Traveler, but like al the past few month I NEVER made it to the bottom animal only the first.
    Because I never have luck with breeding especially limited ones
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    Like the designs of the both animals, but for some reason I think the Wind Wanderer looks a lot like Pearl Peryton imo.
    Really love the Trail Traveler, but like al the past few month I NEVER made it to the bottom animal only the first.
    Because I never have luck with breeding especially limited ones
    I don't think anyone has luck with those limited time animals....they are almost impossible to breed.

Quote Originally Posted by shooshemc View Post
    Tasty Travels event...just another useless event. 60 spell melons in 4 days? If we are supposed to spend all our time chasing 5 hour food harvests, the least you could do is make it one that gives the maximum food per 5 hour plant. I never finish the 60 spell melon quests and it has been about 4 months since I have been able to breed one of the necessary animals. I am fed up.
    Actually, it’s not so bad, though I only do this one when I think I have a legitimate chance of winning the animal. Harvest three sets a day (when you wake up, early afternoon, and then evening - depending on your schedule, you might even be able to harvest a fourth set) and you’ll be fine. I do wish we could choose the spell melons OR nexus nuts though, because it is annoying to lose out in food to complete the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by luna2cute View Post
    Thought the new lower amount would be easier but still with 2 nests and keeping everything full all the time still short to even make community prizes and not even close to anything else.

If if you are unable to breed the animal, which is nearly impossible, then you can’t get anything.

I won’t do another community event until it’s fixed. Complete waste of time.
    Yup. I tried for the gecko because I loved its design and was able to get it, but I wouldn’t have even tried for the community prizes otherwise.

Fashion Designer
    I never going to get them either. I do not understand, normally I finished easily but since a year ago I never do and it’s not that I do not try. I play everyday! It’s hard to stay and be happy about the game.

I'm mostly hoping for the Wind Wanderer, the other is really cute but I've only a little hope in getting WW this month. I've had no breeding luck wahtsoever, I suppose my good run of the last couple months is behind me now. Oh well.
    Here's to hoping I can complete enough to get the horse.

Fashion Designer
    I really would like to get both the Wind Wanderer and the Trail Traveler. I've been working on all the events trying for kites and walking sticks. I need the Yukon Wolf for 1200 pts and I also need the Irish Setter for 1250 pts. I doubt that's all I will need. However, with 25 days left I'm sure we all have a good chance to get one or both. Good luck all

I’m at 44% for the trail traveler and 37% for the wind wanderer currently, first time ever that I’ve been closer on the breeding animal than the event animal. Usually the event animal is way easier for me than the breeding animal (as I’m sure it is for everyone else), but since I got the gecko I’m hopeful that I can actually get it.

As a side note, I’m glad we get a dog and a Pegasus this month instead of the standard horse/cat.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast