View Poll Results: Which Dragon Should I Craft?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Valiant

11 84.62%
  • Archilles

2 15.38%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Which Dragon Should I Craft First?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned

Poll: Which Dragon Should I Craft First?

I'm at a crossroads on which of these two dragons should I craft first when I get to 1600 essence shortly. Maybe Kooky Panda can help me by putting an actual poll up for me. If not, it's okay.
    It's out of Valiant or Achilles. My fellow Caretakers, which should I use my essence on first?

Fashion Designer
    Based purely on looks I'd choose Valiant (already have it though). Not sure how either of them are in the Arena since I never use Valiant and I don't have Achilles yet.
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I'm at a crossroads on which of these two dragons should I craft first when I get to 1600 essence shortly. Maybe Kooky Panda can help me by putting an actual poll up for me. If not, it's okay.
    It's out of Valiant or Achilles. My fellow Caretakers, which should I use my essence on first?
    My Valiant is a beast in the arena. It’s not even close - I haven’t fed my Achilles past a 10 because it doesn’t even work consistory on lower level champs. Plus Achilles is much easier to breed - the fail is not too long either. Valiant much, much harder to breed.

And the epic Valiant is beautiful!!!

Executive Chef
    // edited //

Valiant, the best choice cos it's a superb fighter and "unbreedable" when I tried breeding it ★

Achilles on the hand, I got with breeding so it's doable and proven (: ★
    Last edited by Den8137259; 03-09-18 at 08:20 PM.
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Ok . So on another thread they said valiant was the only breedable champ. Now here it says unbreedable and Achilles is breedable. So which is it. I dont.see either in the market so I dont know how I would figure it out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Ok . So on another thread they said valiant was the only breedable champ. Now here it says unbreedable and Achilles is breedable. So which is it. I dont.see either in the market so I dont know how I would figure it out.
    Both are breedable. However, the number of possible outcomes when trying for Achilles is just two - Achilles or Olympus. The fail is only 7 hours.

Breeding for Valiant is at least 26 possible outcomes when using champ/crusader or Amazon/diamond. A straight up champ/diamond has 30 outcomes. I did get mine by breeding it - I had the diamond temple active.

Executive Chef
    Did a check, both are breedable ★ I still opt for valiant cos it's pure champ with a diamond status (: ★

// my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

Fashion Designer
    Oh I see. I thought they were both champs. Thank you.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by skyharbor602 View Post
    I normally do not do individual polls, but since you are so active and helpful on the forum with the update threads, I have put one up for you for 5 days.
    Good Luck!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I normally do not do individual polls, but since you are so active and helpful on the forum with the update threads, I have put one up for you for 5 days.
    Good Luck!
    You are so sweet Kooky Panda! Thank you so much.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast