Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Which dragons do you want to craft with essence?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Im a Saver and a Hogger (: ★ lol

Not crafting anything atm until maybe I fall into a enchanting trap lol ★
    Normally I would be the same way but I figure that S8 could change the requirements at any second (as they are wont to do) so I'm crafting as I go so that I'm sure I'll get the ones I want most
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    I have 1600 essences now and like to craft a champion. Maybe Gilded Knight or The Dark One ?
    I have the following champions: Glasswing, Neo Glasswing, Mithril, Huntress, Unruly, Battlemage, Omega Light Mother, Guardian Angel, Warrior Princess, Stalwart, Strength, Honor, Tribal and Cleric.

I am very grateful for any suggestions.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Haha, lol, I have just managed to breed a Trojan after 5.5 years, then I got another one and still trying for Cerebus.

Steampunk is the next on my agenda and then my metals are complete!
    The past week has been amazing for me. I've managed to breed Trojan, Oracle (both using Cerberus) and Shell.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by serpentray View Post
    Valiant and Glasswing are the MUST have champions. They are the only two true Ultra Rare champions in the arena, have a wide swath of type advantages, and very few type disadvantages. If you have these two at Level 15, plus two pure Level 15 Diamonds to fight other champs, the odds are now in your favor for any tournament!

After these two, the list becomes more debatable. I personally prioritize hybrid champs that are double strong vs. the most common colors, for example - Wardrum (adv vs. yellow & pink), Honor (adv vs. red & white), Harmony Knight (adv vs. black, purple), Amazon or Unruly (adv vs. green), etc.

-Serpentray
    my best are Neo Glassing (cheaper to feed), Moonrise and Valiant.
    ~~~~~~
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Debating between gentle knight and dread captain. Any suggestion??? Thanks!!
    I can't remember who's cheaper to feed but Gentle Knight seems to be more useful to me than Dread Captain.
    ~~~~~~

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Furytale View Post
    I have 1600 essences now and like to craft a champion. Maybe Gilded Knight or The Dark One ?
    I have the following champions: Glasswing, Neo Glasswing, Mithril, Huntress, Unruly, Battlemage, Omega Light Mother, Guardian Angel, Warrior Princess, Stalwart, Strength, Honor, Tribal and Cleric.

I am very grateful for any suggestions.
    I have the best luck with my Gilded Knight, but I defer to the knowledge of the other posters because I don't battle as much and haven't mapped out any battle strategies. I also like Gilded Knight because he's a good looking dragon. I just crafted Gentle Knight because I heard he is really good, but I haven't used him yet. It sounds like you already have quite the stable of Champs!

Executive Chef
    I don't know what I am going to try for next, but I had a lot of Essence saved, and I recently acquired Gentle Knight, Forgefather, and Feathered dragons. Now I have to start to save Essence again. *sigh* Luckily, I should be able to disenchant my second Crown Jewel dragon, so that will give me 100 right there. I never disenchant my URs until this one.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678