Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Which dragons do you want to craft with essence?

Nightclub Owner
    I just did the math on my own personal list of expired dragons that I do not have (did not include any that are still breedable) and to get all of them I will need 91,200 essence (lmao)
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    I just did the math on my own personal list of expired dragons that I do not have (did not include any that are still breedable) and to get all of them I will need 91,200 essence (lmao)
    Piece of cake

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I was just having this exact conversation with friends who don't play. They naturally think I'm barmy but seeing someone else having the same sort of struggle makes me feel better. So far I've only been able to bring myself to trade duplicate dragons that are standard breeding. I have a stable full of limited and event duplicates but I'm struggling to let them go. Why exactly I'm saving them, I'm not sure. I can't display them or use them in any way but thinking of trading them makes me antsy.

Thankfully after years of diligent hoarding I have lots of triplicates so I can at least let myself trade the expired dragons so long as I have one on display and one in the stable left. I've really got to work on letting them go, I know. I think that a small part of me has pie-in-the-sky dreams about one day being able to trade with my neighbors. So when I'm about to trade an expired duplicate, in the back of my mind I'm constantly wondering if one day down the line I'll regret it.

I'll give S8 credit where it is due, this game really gets it's hooks into a certain type of person. The entire reason I play is to collect the dragons but I didn't realize how obsessive I was about it until recently.
    It's so true. Letting go is difficult. But could you just imagine if you had learned to let go about 2 months ago. You would have let go of those dragons that you worked so hard for..received gems..And then have them stripped away. Talk about regret. Oh gosh, thank goodness I had not learned to let go yet.And thank goodness I still have uncharted land. You can't predict the changes they will make. At least now though we can get any dragon. And trade almost any including neo bubble. But of course that all could change. I feel like it's a bit of a trial run. As we see with the monthly dragons limited to one. And not tradable ect. Doesn't make letting go any easier. Least for me.
    Last edited by summersalt; 03-15-18 at 08:47 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    What is this concept of stamina? They can actually get tired if they battle too much?
    Lol. U realized you've may have been working that glasswing a little hard huh? Hehe. Yeah I have a level 12 glass wing. I bring her out when necessary. She doesn't do better than using the colors anyways against most. If u have a super rare with the right colors it's much better to use tht and save her for when needed. I see your tournament results and I think poor glass wing. Lol jk. She's getting the job done. But I saw ur struggled against that gemstone/white one I took down easy with one hit with illusion black purple. Ur girl was tired.
    Last edited by summersalt; 03-15-18 at 08:51 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    Lol. U realized you've may have been working that glasswing a little hard huh? Hehe. Yeah I have a level 12 glass wing. I bring her out when necessary. She doesn't do better than using the colors anyways against most. If u have a super rare with the right colors it's much better to use tht and save her for when needed. I see your tournament results and I think poor glass wing. Lol jk. She's getting the job done. But I saw ur struggled against that gemstone/white one I took down easy with one hit with illusion black purple. Ur girl was tired.
    Yeah I actually had no idea they could get tired . . . this explains a lot! I'm just not super great at the colour matching yet, and sometimes I'm out somewhere where I don't have time to look it all up and figure it out and I just have to choose one quickly! Maybe I should try a bit harder to do that and give her a rest lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Yeah I actually had no idea they could get tired . . . this explains a lot! I'm just not super great at the colour matching yet, and sometimes I'm out somewhere where I don't have time to look it all up and figure it out and I just have to choose one quickly! Maybe I should try a bit harder to do that and give her a rest lol.
    Every tournament I take the time to pick the lowest level dragon that can still beat the opponent. So my level 10 champions still get a regular outing against under level 10 opponents, but only if I didn't find another level 10 with matching colours. Also during the period between tournaments I never use my best fighters. I rotate through my level 10 dragons only, even if it takes a few tries to beat a non tournament opponent.
    Bye Attachment 67493
    Dble12win & 24win streak! -No$Spent!
    DragonS LB trophies (1crystl,51gld,27s,4b) Attachment 67493
    FantasyS LB trophies! (45gld,7s,4b) Attachment 54914

Crystl Trophy Shoplist:
    350m coins,23m food,18 10x boost,13k gld

2314Gld+BoostBreedWkend+DmdTmpl=
    Valint,Achlls,Helios,CrwnJwl,Quasr,Dmd-PrsmX3,Angl,Gld,Mercry&Crusadr
    My Rainbow Attachment 36684

My FashionS boutiques!
    -Beach Esplanade Attachment 35793 @JustKay
    -Fashion First gym Attachment 35795
    -Made in Meiji-era okiya Attachment 35794 @KayJust

BlossomPicnicAttachment 35799
    Monster!Attachment 36956

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    Every tournament I take the time to pick the lowest level dragon that can still beat the opponent. So my level 10 champions still get a regular outing against under level 10 opponents, but only if I didn't find another level 10 with matching colours. Also during the period between tournaments I never use my best fighters. I rotate through my level 10 dragons only, even if it takes a few tries to beat a non tournament opponent.
    That?s smart. I?m going to have to learn this colour thing. I use Glasswing constantly outside of tournaments too so I guess she is permanently exhausted. I?ll have to find some time in my life to actually devote to this now :P

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, thread getting off topic. Please keep your posts to the current topic:

Which dragons do you want to craft with essence?

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Glimmer! I have trying for it since it came out!

Supreme b/c I loved the look of it just after I started playing and it was the prize for the Dragon Tales event - but I was too new and couldn't finish the Tales. Also Gossamer, b/c I just think it's pretty (However, since Gossamer is breedable, I'll go for Supreme first.)

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast