Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Which dragons do you want to craft with essence?

Rhino Keeper
    Mama and Japanese for me

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by grandmatina View Post
    The first dragon I used essence for was Moon as I have been trying for a couple of years to breed one to craft comet tails. After it was on the nest, the very next dragon I bred was, you guessed it, Moon!!!
    I couldn't breed moon for years until for some reason at the end of the year i bred 4 moons in a row

the list is quite long so i don't know which one I'll go for first time. i have 200 plus essence right now n just sacrificed my first diamond dragon out of 3.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Fashion Designer
    I have been breeding some super rares trying to get Neo Moon so I?ve been getting some nice essence

Fashion Designer
    I'm starting with the 400 Essence rares.
    First up are Eve and Pride. Every time these two are rereleased, I try and try for them with no luck.
    I have ~600E now, and will craft Eve after the LB is over. Should be ready to do Pride a few days after that.

After that comes Swamp, Nightstalkee, Magnetic, and Henna.
    (I keep waffling on Henna. Sometimes I look at it and love it, but other times I'm like meh, it's ok, I guess...)

Also on my 400E list are Snowdrop, Ancient (been trying so hard to breed this one the past few days!), Ghoul, Circuit, Stardust and Seasonal, but they aren't quite as high on the priority list. I may move on to some badly wanted 800E dragons instead. We'll see.

There are at least 18 dragons on my super rare list. Yikes. That's gonna take a while ...
    Some of the top contenders are: Knightmare, Kaleido, Ghost Armor, Sphinx, Plague Doctor, Black Cat, Dark Unicorn, Visitor, Voodoo Doll, Ripscale ...

Plus, I want super rare Champs Dueler and Battlesteed just cuz they look so darn cool. Don't really need them since I've already got enough Champs to do the job, but want them anyways. Maybe Skeletal Knight, too.

Ultras: Supreme and Autumn.
    Because of the amount of E ultras take, I don't know if these guys are worth pursuing. Probably not.
    Last edited by FireballFarm; 03-11-18 at 04:51 PM. Reason: added more as I make a handwritten list of crafting priorties��

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know if the razorback is any good? I never hear about it or see it in tournaments. Was wondering if its worth getting on sale or creating with essence.
    I really want to save for evollution chamber or nest if they would ever go on sale.
    Any idea where we can put wishes for s8 to see and consider?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    the list is quite long so i don't know which one I'll go for first time. i have 200 plus essence right now n just sacrificed my first diamond dragon out of 3.
    Oh my was it a duplicate?. I can't even see getting rid of my duplicate it's so difficult. I just had the regular diamond dragon until recently. But I've had that since 2012. I can't even part with my duplicates. I love them all so much. I can only send off commons even though they don't do much. I have three forest fires. But I think they're expired super rares I can't get myself to push the button. I can't trade em. I think I have a problem. Lol
    Last edited by summersalt; 03-12-18 at 08:19 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Anyone have any thoughts on which champ is the strongest? Like which would be good to get? (I aready have Glasswing, Mithril and Unruly)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    Anyone have any thoughts on which champ is the strongest? Like which would be good to get? (I aready have Glasswing, Mithril and Unruly)
    They *should* all be the same but for me Angelfire is dynamite in battles. Also, Black Knight.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    My Shaman kicks some serious butt. Just leveled him from 12 to 13 a few days ago and he's been on an undefeated streak ever since- and he was oretty darn awesome before that!
    (Hope I didn't just jinx him)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast