Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Which dragons do you want to craft with essence?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    In the end, I want to get all of them! (Probably physically impossible lol). I am definitely going to start with Mindvolt. I had it on my old account and it was one of my favourites. I was sad to see that it expired. My next one will be a champion. I want to stick with unbreedable dragons because if I keep trying, eventually I will be able to get the Diamons hybrids, or Valiant. I don't want to use up 1600 essence on something I can breed (also it feels more satisfying when I breed it)
    Right with you on only crafting unbreedables! We're bound to get the breedables some day, right?
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Right with you on only crafting unbreedables! We're bound to get the breedables some day, right?
    Haha, lol, I have just managed to breed a Trojan after 5.5 years, then I got another one and still trying for Cerebus.

Steampunk is the next on my agenda and then my metals are complete!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cat_chick10 View Post
    In the end, I want to get all of them! (Probably physically impossible lol). I am definitely going to start with Mindvolt. I had it on my old account and it was one of my favourites. I was sad to see that it expired. My next one will be a champion. I want to stick with unbreedable dragons because if I keep trying, eventually I will be able to get the Diamons hybrids, or Valiant. I don't want to use up 1600 essence on something I can breed (also it feels more satisfying when I breed it)
    I'm confused about breeding of champions. I was told none are breedable but it looks like valiant is. Are there any others that are breedable. Or is that the only one. I dont want to be off topic but it will help me determine which dragon I want to craft from the new codex.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by summersalt View Post
    I'm confused about breeding of champions. I was told none are breedable but it looks like valiant is. Are there any others that are breedable. Or is that the only one. I dont want to be off topic but it will help me determine which dragon I want to craft from the new codex.
    Valiant is the only champion that can be bred.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Haha, lol, I have just managed to breed a Trojan after 5.5 years, then I got another one and still trying for Cerebus.

Steampunk is the next on my agenda and then my metals are complete!
    Wow that's some dedication right there! Congrats!

I'm still trying to get Prime Eternal and feeding Tiny and Splatter to 15 to try for Prime Chroma, that's going to take a while...
    Feel free to add me on Dragon Story!
    [I don't visit often but I always answer requests]

Rhino Keeper
    Dread Captain is on top of my very long list. Only unbreedables make the list though

Nightclub Owner
    That's the million dollar question, isn't it. I've been trying to figure out exactly how I'm going to go about crafting dragons since the codex was introduced. I keep a detailed chart of all dragons possible and the ones I have, my goal being to have them all...eventually. Currently I only have 860 out of the possible 1105 (and counting) so it's definitely a long term plan. I've got enough Essences at this point to craft any dragon thanks to all my years of hoarding limited and ultra rare doubles but I'm frozen with indecision!

I agree that focusing on the Unbreedables is the most prudent course of action but other than that I can't decide how to choose. After spending the last few days staring at my charting system I think for me personally, the best way to go about it would be to start with one rarity and go alphabetically within that category but I'm still stumped as to whether or not I should start with the Ultras or the Rares. I'm leaning towards starting with the Rares since I have a good line up of fighters for the tournies so I'm not in dire need of ultras right away. Plus, it will feel great to be able to cross several dragons off my to-get list quickly instead of just one. Decisions, decisions. At least this is something to keep us busy for a long time to come.

Executive Chef
    I'll just collect whatever points I could sacrifice by disenchanting the extras ★ I haven't got any specific targets to craft atm (: ★
    // my DS achievement (: ★ 3300+ essence ★

I was excited to craft a Neon since I've been trying to breed that one for years with no luck. It's the only dragon with black/pink/green color combo so I'm thinking it should be useful in battles. It's a rare so cost was only 400 essence. Next I'm thinking about crafting some of the soccer combos.

Farm Supplier
    The first dragon I used essence for was Moon as I have been trying for a couple of years to breed one to craft comet tails. After it was on the nest, the very next dragon I bred was, you guessed it, Moon!!!

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast