Thread: Lost trinket

Question Lost trinket

I'm on the "With our Powers Combined" portion of the goddess tree. I understand it may take a few attempts to craft the Garnet Trinket for the Fire Blessing, however the last time it failed, the game took the Life Tree Trinket INSTEAD of the garnet. The game says I can get the Life Tree Trinket "from craft", but that craft is not available anywhere (I got it from writing Agnes) I can't write to Agnes. This portion of the quest is gone from the Exchange (can't craft paper, ink etc to write to Agnes to get the Life Tree Trinket back). Or am I missing something?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Dunno.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	147.2 KB 
ID:	42652

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1364391
    I've always found this particular goal to be troublesome for many players and for me too! . This is what I do know about this linked above:
    * The faeries are actively trying to stop you crafting the garnet trinket. This means when you craft it it can fail. When this happens the trinket is returned to you but not the garnet. You will need to do more adventures to mount despair to get more garnets (not 100% drop rate).
    And this is from the S8 blog:
    Did you get a Life Tree Trinket instead of the Garnet Trinket after completing the craft 'Garnet Trinket'?

This is because the 'Garnet Trinket' craft has a chance to craft the Garnet Trinket. You will either get the Garnet Trinket or the Life Tree Trinket. If you get a Life Tree Trinket, you will need to go find another Garnet and do the 'Garnet Trinket' craft again until you get one.

In the Goal 'With Our Powers Combined...!' you will see the hint that mentions it may take a few tries to craft the Garnet Trinket.

So, I would try a force close of your game and see if it returns or not. Can anyone else who has done this goal recently help here or it is a Support issue? Is the adventure still available?

I'm going to also check a few other places too so I'll come back to you.

Thanks for replying SpiritWind.

I've tried twice to craft the trinket; each time the faeries intervene and take the garnet. But my game has been crashing alot with this gnome update, and the last time the trinket failed, I lost the tree token instead of the garnet. I got the tree token from writing Agnes, but as I've already completed that part of the quest, my only option is to make the Garnet Trinket... which I can't do because the faeries/game crashes took away the tree token.

Should I write support instead?

Name:	GoalBook.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	438.7 KB 
ID:	42667 Click image for larger version. 

Views:	43 
ID:	42668

Edit: I've force-closed, reinstalled, rebooted my device, etc.

escalated for additional help. PM sent.

Thanks, SpritWind

Quote Originally Posted by LadyRissaRenae View Post
    I'm on the "With our Powers Combined" portion of the goddess tree. I understand it may take a few attempts to craft the Garnet Trinket for the Fire Blessing, however the last time it failed, the game took the Life Tree Trinket INSTEAD of the garnet. The game says I can get the Life Tree Trinket "from craft", but that craft is not available anywhere (I got it from writing Agnes) I can't write to Agnes. This portion of the quest is gone from the Exchange (can't craft paper, ink etc to write to Agnes to get the Life Tree Trinket back). Or am I missing something?

Views:	45 
ID:	42652
    You should now have both items needed to try to craft the Garnet Trinket again! Let me know if this happens again.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Yes! I have the tree trinket back! Thanks!

Thanks for letting us know you're all set to go. that's excellent news!