Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sporty Girl Goals (3/8/2018)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Zee_Zatara View Post
    Question: I just finished all the goals involving ordering from the Stylish Swimmer 1-day catalog. Is there any prize at all for finishing these goals? Or is the prize just coins and XP and the chance to move on to the next goal?
    Goals Prizes: 1 Medal Case Display (Wall Decor), 4 Goddess Racks, Bernice's Cornrows (Closet Hair Style), 1 Sportswear Display (Floor Decor 2x2). On first page in VanaCatu post you can read all about goal and see pictures in Goals Pictures or Goals Stuff, near Spoiler click on to Show button

I finished all the goals again and I finished most of the clothes.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-27-18 at 10:07 AM. Reason: removed off topic comment

I'm at Decorating Part! Asking me to add 3 neighbors but it's at 100%???????? I have 600 neighbors!! What do I do????? I added 3 new ppl but it didn't work ?? Help me pls 😭

Quote Originally Posted by samicutie23 View Post
    I'm at Decorating Part! Asking me to add 3 neighbors but it's at 100%???????? I have 600 neighbors!! What do I do????? I added 3 new ppl but it didn't work ?? Help me pls ��
    o_O... i think you sd ask for help mods or community manager or even s8 staff in the forum... have you tried to send support ticket?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by samicutie23 View Post
    I'm at Decorating Part! Asking me to add 3 neighbors but it's at 100%???????? I have 600 neighbors!! What do I do????? I added 3 new ppl but it didn't work ?? Help me pls ��
    The same thing happened to me. I had to invite like 5 or 6 more people before it would move on even though it was at 100%
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Nightclub Owner
    Does anyone have the exact end date/time for the catalogs? I know I won't be able to master them all but am trying to make a plan.

Thanks
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Does anyone have the exact end date/time for the catalogs? I know I won't be able to master them all but am trying to make a plan.

Thanks
    I don’t think they gave a date, maybe when the goal time is over. I had these goals before and the clothes, but I didn’t get to finish them before they took them away. I now am finished with all but the one day clothing item but they are all at high 3 levels so I might get to finish.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by bernadette16668 View Post
    I don’t think they gave a date, maybe when the goal time is over. I had these goals before and the clothes, but I didn’t get to finish them before they took them away. I now am finished with all but the one day clothing item but they are all at high 3 levels so I might get to finish.
    That makes sense for it to end with the goals. Could someone who is still working on it please post what their banner says for time left?

No I haven't sent in a ticket ☹️ They take forever to answer!!! I don't have that much time! How did u get urs done??

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    o_O... i think you sd ask for help mods or community manager or even s8 staff in the forum... have you tried to send support ticket?
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    The same thing happened to me. I had to invite like 5 or 6 more people before it would move on even though it was at 100%
    How did u get urs??? Did u skip it??🤔

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast