Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sporty Girl Goals (3/8/2018)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by loranna23 View Post
    Thank you Isisgarden for going to bat for us. Goals that require spending real money like this are likely to drive people away from the game. I have quit more then one game for doing this. I really hope they reconsider the requirements for this goal.
    Youre Welcome.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Executive Chef
    I haven't heard anything yet about changing the GEM requirement to complete. I may not hear anything until Monday. just wanted to keep you all up to date.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know how the last prize Sportswear display looks like?

what I don't get is on part 4 - buy 2 x racks at 3 gems each (= 6 gems) or skip for 6 gems? but that's the same amount of gems? why would you waste 6 gems on skipping this & not get the racks?? daft or its an error??.

Quote Originally Posted by ladyliquorice View Post
    what I don't get is on part 4 - buy 2 x racks at 3 gems each (= 6 gems) or skip for 6 gems? but that's the same amount of gems? why would you waste 6 gems on skipping this & not get the racks?? daft or its an error??.
    no, i think that old player who made these calculation just wanted to show the options for any players.
    there are some guys who like the decor and buy it no matter how many gems it costs, and there are other guys who will rather use gems to skip than to buy something they don't like.
    so she made calcs for any case, and especially stated for this step that "cost same as skip"

Does anyone know if you can place multiple Goddess Racks if you complete the goal?
    I'm still deciding whether or not to begin the sporty girl goals as it costs so many gems.

Thanks in advance!

Just finished the first part with the London polo outfit and on the Goddess part. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it past the first steps because I have zero gems. It's really ridiculous to have it to where we have to spend gems to complete this goal. And I won't purchase any just to finish either, I shouldn't have to.
    Last edited by Jojocl141587; 03-13-18 at 01:48 PM.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Quote Originally Posted by LunaEsterelle View Post
    Does anyone know if you can place multiple Goddess Racks if you complete the goal?
    I'm still deciding whether or not to begin the sporty girl goals as it costs so many gems.

Thanks in advance!
    i'll be there overnight, so i can let you know tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    Just finished the first part with the London polo outfit and on the Goddess part. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it past the first steps because I have zero gems. It's really ridiculous to have it to wear we have to spend gems to complete this goal. And I won't purchase any just to finish either, I shouldn't have to.
    how many slots do you have?
    have you mastered all catalogs already?
    if no, wht is the shortest time still unmastered in your catalogs?
    i cd try to calculate wd it be possible for you to get in time if you try to get some gems via mastering.

Gems are difficult enough to earn and save up in FS that it is not worth wasting on goals IMO. At least I have a chance to master the catalogs before they (presumably) disappear.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast