Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sporty Girl Goals (3/8/2018)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by IsisGarden View Post
    There are some steps that require you to buy items that cost GEMS. I will post if you can use other coin items.

If you haven't started the goal yet. Wait a couple of days. I'm going to ask if they can make it so we can use coin items to complete the steps.
    Never heard anything back. Sorry, guys.
    Sometimes, you just gotta shake your head, so you won't pop off at the mouth.

#sometimesifeellikeanupdatelesschild

Not adding neighbors at this time. All requests will be declined.
    ❤️Love ya, IsisGarden (Fashion Story Moderator)
    Ft Support Help: Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com

Fashion Designer
    ****smh***** goals requiring we spend gems, after ignoring tbe game for a year? All old content as well!?! The nerve, the insult is beyond rude.
    DROID PLAYERS EQUALITY!

Unbelievable ! Well, this one goal I will not be completing. Goals should not require us to spend gems.

Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    I do that all the time on bakery story and restaurant story but am not sure if this will work here, so I haven't even started these goals yet. If I won't be able to finish them I don't wanna waste any gems. Thank you for the suggestion though. Have you tried this method on FS before?
    i have a good news for you.

i'm a bit late, coz apparently #13 didn't unlock 2 chains at once - all goals are going strictly in line, one after another.

so i got to #20 and found that it says not HAVE walls and floor, but BUY walls and floor (same as goal #8).
    it did not count my victory wall i bought earlier, but it DID count when i started to buy other walls instead.

so, i'm sure, #8 sd work same way, and even if you already bought all the walls, you can easy do that goal buying other types of tiles when it pops up

thank you all for help, guys, i've completed these goals!

all info updated in post #3, including large pics under spoilers.

good luck to all who's still on the way!

New Resident

Paying gems for wall paper I already purchased?!

I bought both the wallpapers for my whole boutique before starting the goals, how can I finish the goals now since I need to buy 5 more of them? Is my only option to expand? I dunno what to do..
    I did the same thing and can't buy any more wall paper! I can't move on without spending 5 more gems to skip! I've already wasted gems to get to this point! I contacted customer service and got a response saying "They no longer respond to individual requests if it's not about transferring a game"! This is OUTRAGEOUS! I spend actual money on this game to decorate all the time but refuse to buy gems to complete a portion of a goal that I already did! We haven't gotten a goal in a year and this is what they put out??? This maybe the end of the road for me....very sad since I've played this game every day for 6 years.

Quote Originally Posted by srain15 View Post
    I did the same thing and can't buy any more wall paper! I can't move on without spending 5 more gems to skip! I've already wasted gems to get to this point! I contacted customer service and got a response saying "They no longer respond to individual requests if it's not about transferring a game"! This is OUTRAGEOUS! I spend actual money on this game to decorate all the time but refuse to buy gems to complete a portion of a goal that I already did! We haven't gotten a goal in a year and this is what they put out??? This maybe the end of the road for me....very sad since I've played this game every day for 6 years.
    regarding walls and floors, the game allows to buy other types for the goal because you cannot get more than your space is.
    please read the chart in post #3 and couple of posts above (#37).

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    Buy Victory Wallpaper 5x -$5'000= -$25'000 125 Bought earlier won't count, BUT you can buy any other type of tiles instead. {5}
    it did not count my victory wall i bought earlier, but it DID count when i started to buy other walls instead.

Fashion Designer

i'm a bit late, coz apparently #13 didn't unlock 2 chains at once - all goals are going strictly in line, one after another.

so i got to #20 and found that it says not HAVE walls and floor, but BUY walls and floor (same as goal #8).

so, i'm sure, #8 sd work same way, and even if you already bought all the walls, you can easy do that goal buying other types of tiles when it pops up
    Thank you very very much for this info!! (And for all the other info/charts, etc of course!) You're the best, honestly!

Thank you very very much for this info!! (And for all the other info/charts, etc of course!) You're the best, honestly!

Rhino Keeper
    Question: I just finished all the goals involving ordering from the Stylish Swimmer 1-day catalog. Is there any prize at all for finishing these goals? Or is the prize just coins and XP and the chance to move on to the next goal?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast