Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Sporty Girl Goals (3/8/2018)

updated post #3 as far as i could.

still doubt abt one of positions - miss one 22hrs item in goals description i found from 2012...
    but have to wait untill that catalog goals passed... ((((

Quote Originally Posted by LunaEsterelle View Post
    Does anyone know if you can place multiple Goddess Racks if you complete the goal?
    I'm still deciding whether or not to begin the sporty girl goals as it costs so many gems.

Thanks in advance!
    so i got there.
    you cannot buy more, but you get 4 of them for the goal.

Thank you for telling me!
    Bummer you can't get more, the racks are gorgeous!
    I'm always looking for active neighbours~ ID: LunaEsterelle

I’d like to see them bring back more of the pulled fashions with or without goals. I did these goals the first time and have most of the items needed to complete,except the clothes. I can’t remember what all went with the goal but I put out everything that I think went with it in case anyone wants to see it.
    Last edited by bernadette16668; 03-14-18 at 02:18 PM.

Fashion Designer
    I bought both the wallpapers for my whole boutique before starting the goals, how can I finish the goals now since I need to buy 5 more of them? Is my only option to expand? I dunno what to do..

Fashion Designer
    Honestly shocked to see that there's an update, let alone goals. I uninstalled months ago but I'll reinstall just for these goals. I never got to have the 2012 stuff and I still want it.

Put the kind you need over the kind you don’t. Then you can put out what ever kind you like best.

Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    I bought both the wallpapers for my whole boutique before starting the goals, how can I finish the goals now since I need to buy 5 more of them? Is my only option to expand? I dunno what to do..
    have you tried to buy another type of walls when the goal is asking you?
    normally, they let us buy another types of walls and floor for the goals right because we cannot get more than the space of our places, so the goals count even if we by different types...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    have you tried to buy another type of walls when the goal is asking you?
    normally, they let us buy another types of walls and floor for the goals right because we cannot get more than the space of our places, so the goals count even if we by different types...
    I do that all the time on bakery story and restaurant story but am not sure if this will work here, so I haven't even started these goals yet. If I won't be able to finish them I don't wanna waste any gems. Thank you for the suggestion though. Have you tried this method on FS before?

Quote Originally Posted by bernadette16668 View Post
    Put the kind you need over the kind you don?t. Then you can put out what ever kind you like best.
    unfortunately, this can work only if the goal says HAVE smth.
    when it says BUY smth, it will count only if you really buy smth from the market, and wht you'll put out of inventory will not work

Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    I do that all the time on bakery story and restaurant story but am not sure if this will work here, so I haven't even started these goals yet. If I won't be able to finish them I don't wanna waste any gems. Thank you for the suggestion though. Have you tried this method on FS before?
    yes, i did it for latest goals we had over year ago before "blackout" (plaid, amethyst, etc).
    but running goals are too old, so i'm not sure.
    i totally forgot to check it during step #8

maybe someone is not yet there, so they cd check?

i'll be on step #20 in about a day, so far as per old description it says "have" - means will count even inventory.
    i'll check that and let you know.
    if it does, i wd risk if i was you - this is only 5 gems to skip in case other type won't work for #8.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast