For the last three years, I?ve frequently been *****ed out of gifts. Neighbors will tell me they can?t send when I only have 18 or 19 total. Often times I try gifting myself from a second account and sure enough, no gift. A lot of players are also complaining that they send out requests and the other person doesn?t receive it for hours! Sometimes not until the next day.

This is unfair!! If your going to allow us to receive a certain number of gifts but the game takes them away from us, then what?s the point?? It causes problems among players who sometimes believe they aren?t being treated respectfully by their neighbors and it also encourages the impatient to use gems to get things started or to finish things up. OH WAIT!! Isn?t that the point??

Storm8 needs to fix this issue. It?s seedy, underhanded and unfair. I have written in about this before, and they said they couldn?t find a problem. Really? Cuz I don?t know of too many neighbors who don?t or haven?t.

Please fix this problem Storm8. Otherwise I feel I can no longer buy gems. If I?m being coerced into spending them the way someone else wants me to spend them.

Thanks guys!

LightAndLove83