Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Not getting all my gifts!!

  1. #1
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    369

    Not getting all my gifts!!

    For the last three years, I?ve frequently been cheated out of gifts. Neighbors will tell me they can?t send when I only have 18 or 19 total. Often times I try gifting myself from a second account and sure enough, no gift. A lot of players are also complaining that they send out requests and the other person doesn?t receive it for hours! Sometimes not until the next day.

    This is unfair!! If your going to allow us to receive a certain number of gifts but the game takes them away from us, then what?s the point?? It causes problems among players who sometimes believe they aren?t being treated respectfully by their neighbors and it also encourages the impatient to use gems to get things started or to finish things up. OH WAIT!! Isn?t that the point??

    Storm8 needs to fix this issue. It?s seedy, underhanded and unfair. I have written in about this before, and they said they couldn?t find a problem. Really? Cuz I don?t know of too many neighbors who don?t or haven?t.

    Please fix this problem Storm8. Otherwise I feel I can no longer buy gems. If I?m being coerced into spending them the way someone else wants me to spend them.

    Thanks guys!

    LightAndLove83

  2. #2
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    94
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    For the last three years, I?ve frequently been cheated out of gifts. Neighbors will tell me they can?t send when I only have 18 or 19 total. Often times I try gifting myself from a second account and sure enough, no gift. A lot of players are also complaining that they send out requests and the other person doesn?t receive it for hours! Sometimes not until the next day.

    This is unfair!! If your going to allow us to receive a certain number of gifts but the game takes them away from us, then what?s the point?? It causes problems among players who sometimes believe they aren?t being treated respectfully by their neighbors and it also encourages the impatient to use gems to get things started or to finish things up. OH WAIT!! Isn?t that the point??

    Storm8 needs to fix this issue. It?s seedy, underhanded and unfair. I have written in about this before, and they said they couldn?t find a problem. Really? Cuz I don?t know of too many neighbors who don?t or haven?t.

    Please fix this problem Storm8. Otherwise I feel I can no longer buy gems. If I?m being coerced into spending them the way someone else wants me to spend them.

    Thanks guys!

    LightAndLove83
    Same thing has happened to me!

  3. #3
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    For the last three years, I?ve frequently been cheated out of gifts. Neighbors will tell me they can?t send when I only have 18 or 19 total. Often times I try gifting myself from a second account and sure enough, no gift. A lot of players are also complaining that they send out requests and the other person doesn?t receive it for hours! Sometimes not until the next day.

    This is unfair!! If your going to allow us to receive a certain number of gifts but the game takes them away from us, then what?s the point?? It causes problems among players who sometimes believe they aren?t being treated respectfully by their neighbors and it also encourages the impatient to use gems to get things started or to finish things up. OH WAIT!! Isn?t that the point??

    Storm8 needs to fix this issue. It?s seedy, underhanded and unfair. I have written in about this before, and they said they couldn?t find a problem. Really? Cuz I don?t know of too many neighbors who don?t or haven?t.

    Please fix this problem Storm8. Otherwise I feel I can no longer buy gems. If I?m being coerced into spending them the way someone else wants me to spend them.

    Thanks guys!

    LightAndLove83
    And I sent you a gift and you never were shown to receive it. That is wrong. I am stuck at 18 gifts myself. I had to delete 2 gifts from neighbors who did not hold gifts and this is why I ask neighbors to hold. If we delete gifts they should be replaced or why have a delete button? Most days I only get 18 gifts so something is wrong with the gifting process.

  4. #4
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    And I sent you a gift and you never were shown to receive it. That is wrong. I am stuck at 18 gifts myself. I had to delete 2 gifts from neighbors who did not hold gifts and this is why I ask neighbors to hold. If we delete gifts they should be replaced or why have a delete button? Most days I only get 18 gifts so something is wrong with the gifting process.
    Something has been wrong with the gifting process for a number of years now. Storm asked me to send them a screen shot once...Huh? How can I send them a screen shot of me not getting all 20 of my gifts. And what does that prove? I didn't, but I could easily have accepted one or two gifts and then said I didn't receive them.

    No! They need to get to the bottom of the issue. Its really making a lot of players mad and I just want to say, a mad player isn't a happy player and an unhappy player will eventually get tired of being "misled" and either quit, or stop supporting the company. They need to keep that in mind.

  5. #5
    Farm Supplier
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    50
    I had the same experience for years, and its still not working correctly. I really wish they would fix this already.

  6. #6
    Same 18 gift

  7. #7
    Rhino Keeper
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    369
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeena227 View Post
    Same 18 gift
    I don’t think Players realize that if they don’t start saying something to Storm, it will never be addressed. They can’t fix it if they don’t know it’s broke. And one person doesn’t mean anything. Everyone having issues with this needs to come forward. I encourage anyone having this issue to email storm8 or at the very least, post to this thread.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by LightAndLove83 View Post
    I don’t think Players realize that if they don’t start saying something to Storm, it will never be addressed. They can’t fix it if they don’t know it’s broke. And one person doesn’t mean anything. Everyone having issues with this needs to come forward. I encourage anyone having this issue to email storm8 or at the very least, post to this thread.
    It has been this way for years, and plenty of players have complained. Just accept the fact that it will never change.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •