Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Festival Of Color - 2018 March 8 (15 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    oh! thank you for the screen! i already passed that step, so yr pic is very helpful to keep the main post in line.
    No worries! Happy to help!
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    No worries! Happy to help!
    did you already have the live graffiti from original goal?
    i just wd like to know, for new players: the side goal gives one free and allows to buy more? or only one, no price, and basta?
    i cannot see in my market tab because i did old goals and it's unlocked for me, available for purchase...
    Last edited by VanaCatu; 03-17-18 at 02:30 AM.

Executive Chef
    The only thing I liked about about this goal was the table because it can be used for St. Patrick's and summer theme as snow cone.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    did you already have the live graffiti from original goal?
    i just wd like to know, for new players: the side goal gives one free and allows to buy more? or only one, no price, and basta?
    i cannot see in my market tab because i did old goals and it's unlocked for me, available for purchase...
    I have never done the previous goal so it was locked for me. Now that I'm done, yes, it gives one more and it's also available for purchase.

I wish that they're consistent with the side goal prizes. Some of the re-releases are available for more purchase. Some aren't. The ones that you want aren't available for more purchase, the ones that you don't want, you can't buy more. It's annoying Why can't they just make it so that all the side goal prizes are available for more purchase for those who've already unlocked it?
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    I have never done the previous goal so it was locked for me. Now that I'm done, yes, it gives one more and it's also available for purchase.

I wish that they're consistent with the side goal prizes. Some of the re-releases are available for more purchase. Some aren't. The ones that you want aren't available for more purchase, the ones that you don't want, you can't buy more. It's annoying Why can't they just make it so that all the side goal prizes are available for more purchase for those who've already unlocked it?
    i think it's logic enough wht they do with side prizes.
    they leave them as they were without goals.
    sometimes they offer content that had been removed from game, sometimes it even the thing that was never available on permanent basis, only as LTO for couple of days.
    but when they offer locked decor from the end of tab - it just unlocks and stays available for purchase (as long as it's not removed too).

Rhino Keeper
    i think it's logic enough wht they do with side prizes.
    they leave them as they were without goals.
    sometimes they offer content that had been removed from game, sometimes it even the thing that was never available on permanent basis, only as LTO for couple of days.
    but when they offer locked decor from the end of tab - it just unlocks and stays available for purchase (as long as it's not removed too).
    Ya..I get what you mean.. it's just frustrating. But I guess that's how it's "limited edition" lol I can only hope that they don't offer things that are supposed to come in pairs or more than one. Like what they do with crate prizes..

Does anyone know how many hours are left on the timer for the goal?
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    i didn't finish side goal, since i have its prize, so it shows 7 hrs until it's expire, but never knows when they'll start

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojocl141587 View Post
    As of now, I am showing 3 hours left.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    As of now, I am showing 3 hours left.
    Ok, thanks
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast