Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Paddy's Day - 2018 Mar 8 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    it seem that the game designers don’t actually play the games themselves or they wouldn’t have so many infuriating design flaws.

Farm Supplier
    Big thank you to VanaCatu for updating the first post and for your analysis/calculations!
    I liked what you said in your post - "5 ovens will help only if you can stay awake for 5 whole days." :-)

(Also thank you to players who keep the community updated on goals etc eg. Juey_, eeveldoll.. I can't remember other names now so I'm sorry if I didn't mention your name if you've been super helpful, but please know that I'm grateful otherwise!) :-)

Hi,
    How is everyone doing? Could someone please help me?
    I dont understand the chart that tells the steps and how many to serve seem to be different for some of them.
    Like the Irish Soda Bread has 2 in one section & 6 in another?
    Thank you,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovetodesign View Post
    Hi,
    How is everyone doing? Could someone please help me?
    I dont understand the chart that tells the steps and how many to serve seem to be different for some of them.
    Like the Irish Soda Bread has 2 in one section & 6 in another?
    Thank you,
    Amy
    I think the post you saw was VanaCatu's calculations of prep/serving times of recipes and feasibility of goal completion.

Please check VanaCatu's FIRST post in this thread -- > Click Goals Steps --> Part 3.. 16 Irish Soda Bread.

Quote Originally Posted by VanaCatu View Post
    they say
    check post #1 in this thread.
    I kindly say. Pardon me, but #1 of this thread does not say that the Lucky Breakfast can be found in the Basic Stove. Many of us who start off on the mad dash to play this game before our real job and those neighbors of mine who don't access this forum.... it would be greatly appreciated if.... The game could mention THE APPLIANCE NEEDED IN THE BOX OF THE GOAL instead of some comment like "do you feel lucky".

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 7700AnchorInn View Post
    I kindly say. Pardon me, but #1 of this thread does not say that the Lucky Breakfast can be found in the Basic Stove. Many of us who start off on the mad dash to play this game before our real job and those neighbors of mine who don't access this forum.... it would be greatly appreciated if.... The game could mention THE APPLIANCE NEEDED IN THE BOX OF THE GOAL instead of some comment like "do you feel lucky".
    Maybe you just needed to click on Spoiler lower the Goal Steps, and more lower Pictures added Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 post.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	42760Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spoiler.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	42761

Quote Originally Posted by Marischa764 View Post
    Maybe you just needed to click on Spoiler lower the Goal Steps, and more lower Pictures added Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1 post.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	46.3 KB 
ID:	42760Click image for larger version. 

Name:	spoiler.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	46.4 KB 
ID:	42761
    Thank you for the directions. Difficult to make out small print, but will investigate. :-)

Has anyone gotten to step 3? How many ovens did u build and/or have total of new??? I dont want to spend more gems than i have....n why did s..decide to do maintenance on top of losing an hr for some of us?? Rant over

New Resident
    Just chiming in to say that the maintenance is due to daylight savings. Most apps will be doing the same thing this weekend. Bad timing for sure but hopefully it doesn't mess anyone up too much.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshiny_Day View Post
    Has anyone gotten to step 3? How many ovens did u build and/or have total of new??? I dont want to spend more gems than i have....n why did s..decide to do maintenance on top of losing an hr for some of us?? Rant over
    I'm at step 3 I had 5 ovens but now I have 14. I love St. Patrick's Day but this update is a disappointment

I saw that in step 4 we have to cook 4 artichoke hearts that take 22 hours!!!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast