Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Paddy's Day - 2018 Mar 8 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    Based on all the posts I think Storm should extend this goal by 1 day. I know myself I may be short of completing them. I have cooked non stop and have 8 Shamrock ovens. i will NOT use gems to finish. The final prize isn't worth it. I just wanted the Shamrock drink which better stay in the oven since we worked for it.

Quote Originally Posted by klaassen83 View Post
    Done. with 6 appliances. 6 hours rest. Could even sleep during 12 en 8 hr recipes.
    you made me lough! we definitely sd put this sentence as a headliner of flash goals - could even sleep during longer recipes! ))))

Just spent a few gems so I could get to part 4 & unlock the float.
    ​Amy

Rhino Keeper
    I could finish the goal with 6 hours left, but I already had 7 shamrock ovens and bought now 3 more. With 10 ovens is possible. But not everybody can do this. For the begginers is quite impossible.

Farm Supplier
    I don't think I'd have been able to finish this goal it weren't for VanaCatu (thanks again) posting the steps on the forum (therefore I was able to cook some recipes in advance) and that I had 12 Shamrock Ovens already at the start of this goal.

I like the Castle Ruin and four new recipes for me to master.

However, there were too many parts required to build several Shamrock Ovens to be able to complete the goal over 5 days. What's with the increase in the number of Shamrocks required to build this oven - only 6 Shamrocks and 6 Gears to build one Shamrock Oven in 2012, now 14 and 6 respectively.

Also, I didn't appreciate recipes with the tremendously long cooking times in the last step of the goal. Not cool.

Not cool that some players had paid the hefty sum of 60gems to buy the Castle Ruin as there was no prior indication that it was the final goal prize.

It would be nice of S8 to state the final goal prize at the start of the goal (for example, S8 puts the pic of Side Goal prize in the right upper corner of the Side Goal pop up). Or, keep the final goal prize locked until it's been completed, giving the option to players to have one for free first.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnLovesDD View Post
    Based on all the posts I think Storm should extend this goal by 1 day. I know myself I may be short of completing them. I have cooked non stop and have 8 Shamrock ovens. i will NOT use gems to finish. The final prize isn't worth it. I just wanted the Shamrock drink which better stay in the oven since we worked for it.
    I agree this goal definitely needs 1 more day at least, I think it should have been a 7 day goal personally

I feel Storm8 should extend the goal by 4 or 5 hours. At least to make up for food that spoiled prior to expiration time. Also to make up for the fact I had to build so many of these ovens just to come close. I don't feel it is right to require members to spend so much time working on this goal. Those that were able to meet the time restraints had prior knowledge of the goal parts and planned accordingly. Goals should be challenging but not next to impossible. If I had 4 extra hours I could complete this goal. St Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays and this was just a disappointment.
    I wish it had been a 2 week goal with all the fun and extras that go with it. All the St Patrick Decorations you have to buy with gems and that's just crazy. (Knowing that most people would need them for the goal)
    Anyway, so close, yet so far.
    Bobbi
    Bobbi's Bakery

Host(ess)
    Really not enough time given for this one

Rhino Keeper
    I agree not enough time to complete goal :-(

How do we remove it? Do we have to Finish it? Looks like for me that is the only thing to click on. I'm scared it will take all my Gems. Maybe they will make us Finish before they give us the next one.
    ​Amy

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast