Thread: Being locked out

Fashion Designer

Being locked out

How do you get back in when you're locked out of your restaurant? Usually, I just wait and it puts me back but it's been about a day and I still haven't had my restaurant reappear.

wht do you mean? you see other restaurant like level1 new?
    try login feature. top right corner > s8 logo > account settings > log in to another account

Fashion Designer
    Yes, I get bounced to a beginner restaurant. It's happened before, but it always brings my regular one back. This time, I'm stuck in the new one and can't get back to my normal one.

When I click on the Storm8 thing all I get is a list of other games to play. Am I doing it wrong?

hm... i see this (both in resto and bakery) :

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Yes, I get bounced to a beginner restaurant. It's happened before, but it always brings my regular one back. This time, I'm stuck in the new one and can't get back to my normal one.

When I click on the Storm8 thing all I get is a list of other games to play. Am I doing it wrong?
    This happens frequently to me. If you force close the game, then reopen, it will bring your old game back.

Fashion Designer
    Here's something weird: In my Bakery game (which was not affected, it's still my normal bakery), I have that Storm8 thing and the opportunity to change to another account.

Restaurant doesn't have the Account Settings thing. I can't change that.

I keep turning the phone off in a variety of ways, but it just stays as is. The baby restaurant works - can serve food, buy stuff. I just can't get my normal one back.

I'm hoping it comes back on its own, but am starting to think it won't.

I don't have the display Vana shows either.

Fashion Designer
    Okay, I'm back in. I logged in from the bakery thingy and it brought my restaurant back. Yay.

My mini restaurant had gems fro watching videos. Maybe I should've kept that one.

Thank you both for help!!!