Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Paddy's Day - 2018 Mar 8 (5 days)

I'll finish with about 12 hours to spare. I had to build 8 ovens and had none to start. It was a struggle, for a min there I thought I wasn't going to finish, but I made it, can't wait to display my castle ruin, just in time for St Patrick's Day this weekend.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    Wow I'm glad I checked the thread for info on this goal! I'm not gonna finish to the grand prize so I ain't even stressin' lol. Goals like this seem like a direct ploy for gem purchases and it's nothing I feel like supporting personally. Luckily I don't really like the castle, but I definitely feel for those who do and are dealing with massive time constraints and stress in trying to finish on time!

Farm Supplier
    Yup. Looks like Storm8 has lost the plot.
    Forcing people to use gems, paying for more and make goals unfinishable is something that I don't play along with.
    A game should be FUN. This ain't no more.
    Time to move on

Didn't manage to get the final prize but oh well at least I unlocked all the recipes BTW the Shamrock float looks really cute !
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Kinda impossible to make this goal if ya have a life! lol One of the first I won?t finish in years.... head scratching indeed (I?m not spending gems, storm8! So.. yeah... takes the fun out of it....)

On last part of goal and won't finish in time silly 5 days

Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Oh, my gosh. This is harder than the Candy Canes. I may not finish in time.
    Yup
    Nettie75 is my id, I accept everyone, regardless of rating, plz tip even if u can't gift, but prefer that u tng before sending me item rqts, cause I consider it begging, and I would not beg YOU

It looks like I will not finish. Even with the 6 Shamrock Ovens I now have to finish the 3rd part. I guess I will unlock the float but then they will probably remove it. It seems like they have been doing that lately in both BS & RS. Removing things. It says 7 hours left & the bread is 5 hrs. I have like 6 more to do. I was doing the 12 hrs stew before.
    They should give us more time. Especially with the time changing and they shut things down for the maintenence.
    Thanks,
    Amy
    ​Amy

Farm Supplier
    Done. with 6 appliances. 6 hours rest. Could even sleep during 12 en 8 hr recipes.

I'm on part 4 today & side goal, just noticed only 6 hours left but some of the cooking takes lots of hours like a day? that cant be right. Storm 8 have definitely made this goal to make you use or buy gems to complete. Not happy just feel I've wasted my time.

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast