Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Paddy's Day - 2018 Mar 8 (5 days)

Rhino Keeper
    I should make the goal at 8 o'clock tonight! I know I lost money, but it was something to do.

RS and BS: ID bravewarrior

No way to finish with using diamonds. Way to go, storm8

I'm not going to get the last recipe, the timing on this is too short.

Fashion Designer
    I just finished. If I hadn't had some Shamrock ovens before we started the goal, I wouldn't have finished in time.

I had an oven from last year, built three more quickly but still won't finish.

Nightclub Owner
    I was doomed from the start. I was dealing with a local power issues the first few days so I didn't get to open the goals until there was only 3 days left. My thought was that I at least wanted to open all the new recipes but I'm not even sure that will be possible. I'll keep going until time runs out and see how it goes but all in all, I'm pretty disappointed.

New Resident
    These challenges are reciculous. It is impossible to complete within the amount of time. I wonder why they are not listening to the complaints

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hihiivy247 View Post
    Seems you still have chance if you can get 12 shamrock ovens, and you can can speed up with watching videos. You should start cooking the part 4 22hrs and 14hrs recipes right after you complete the key lime pies right away.
    Thank you for your suggestion and help. To be honest I don't really feel like building so many ovens for recipes that don't even look appetising. I think the max I bought on these limited appliances was 6 and that was for the Turkey Cooker during thanksgiving goal because the servings were so small. Right now I have 5 shamrock ovens, and as VanaCatu have calculated, it's not enough to complete the goal. I'll just see if I can unlock the float, which I also doubt since I haven't started on the mince pies. /sigh

I'm just curious if the Castle Ruin will remain after the 5 day goal because it doesn't have the "17 hours left" tag like the other decor.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Quote Originally Posted by jzstorm View Post
    These challenges are reciculous. It is impossible to complete within the amount of time. I wonder why they are not listening to the complaints
    Because so many of you keep trying to do them, and using up your coins and gems! Until we all stop doing these ridiculous goals, they have no incentive to listen.

Nightclub Owner
    Quick question, am I correct in thinking that the new St.Patrick's items are permanent since they don't have the time banner on them?

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast