Thread: Restaurant Story server and bouncing out boxes issues

Angry Restaurant Story server and bouncing out boxes issues

The RS server is so lagging recently and the game always closes suddenly when i am doing tipping. And the suddenly bouncing out boxes keep seizing my gems for items that I have already had (e.g. for buying extra time for goals that I have already finished for long and the prizes that I have already got). The problems are more serious than the gems traps before.

A lot of my neighbours have already left the game angrily for their gems being taken away for non-sense reasons.

If the game server is so over-loaded and the developer would like to continue to make ppl losing gems like this, i think they should better close down the game.

Actually i have tried to write to the game support for a few times and they keep on replying to me that they don't deal with individual issues.

I started playing this game from 2013 and now i think it should be time to leave the game.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JaimeCheung View Post
    Actually i have tried to write to the game support for a few times and they keep on replying to me that they don't deal with individual issues.

I started playing this game from 2013 and now i think it should be time to leave the game.
    Hi Jaime, have you tried the Payment category on the support form? If you did buy those gems with real-life money, I really hope S8 will refund your gems.

I've also been playing this game since 2013, I have thought about leaving the game many times because of the old goal pop up issue (bouncing out boxes issue), but now I'm just continuing to play the game casually and not buy gems with real-life anymore.

Also, ONLY tap on the left side of your screen (you'd need to scroll and minimise/maximise your screen).. this is to avoid tapping on the 'gem trap' bit of the old goal pop up that is on the right side.

Farm Supplier
    Wish these old goals pop ups offered goals that I really missed at least, not those ones that I've completed before!

It usually happens when I'm tipping. I always play while I'm afraid of tapping around the right side and center on the screen by mistake!

If I could I would spend real money for buying gems and help the developers to stop using these traps! Because I used to enjoy playing this game.

They can also put some ads on the board outside the restaurant to make money and stop showing gems traps!

Quote Originally Posted by snowbun23 View Post
    Hi Jaime, have you tried the Payment category on the support form? If you did buy those gems with real-life money, I really hope S8 will refund your gems.

I've also been playing this game since 2013, I have thought about leaving the game many times because of the old goal pop up issue (bouncing out boxes issue), but now I'm just continuing to play the game casually and not buy gems with real-life anymore.

Also, ONLY tap on the left side of your screen (you'd need to scroll and minimise/maximise your screen).. this is to avoid tapping on the 'gem trap' bit of the old goal pop up that is on the right side.
    Thanks for your tips. Fortunately I didn't purchase the gems with real money.
    Finally, I have made a decision that I will close my restaurant after the current 5-day goal.
    But i will still keep my bakery and continue to play with my neighbours who play bakery story.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Vici_10 View Post
    Wish these old goals pop ups offered goals that I really missed at least, not those ones that I've completed before!
    Hi, please do not click on the 'Buy' / 'Complete' on any old goal pop up even if you see a goal/item you've missed before. Other players have reported that they did not receive the items regardless.

If I could I would spend real money for buying gems and help the developers to stop using these traps! .....
    That's nice of you to think that. But I for one am not buying any more gems with real money considering S8 can't promise to refund gems that have been lost via old goal pop ups gem-trap.

I really would buy gems with real money again if S8 could do that!
    (I don't know if that's of enough importance to be brought to S8's attention? Gem refunds as appropriate --> Trust in S8's service regained --> Players willing to spend on the game)

They can also put some ads on the board outside the restaurant to make money and stop showing gems traps!
    Interesting idea! Not a big fan of ads in general but if it helps S8...

Farm Supplier
    Thank you so much snowbun23 for your help. You really saved me from losing my gems on old goals.