View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 32.61%
  • I didn't like this event

48 52.17%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

54 58.70%
  • Ivy deer

40 43.48%
  • Topiary bunny

33 35.87%
  • Butterfly cage

31 33.70%
  • Topiary cow

23 25.00%
  • Topiary chicken

15 16.30%
  • Topiary pig

18 19.57%
  • Topiary sheep

16 17.39%
  • Topiary farmer

19 20.65%
  • Topiary flying pig

17 18.48%
  • Swirly topiary

29 31.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Topiary Expo - 2018 March 7 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    IT means the barn and silo amounts were raised.
    Yes they require the same tools but can now be made bigger...
    Some players were at the maximum storage allowed.
    Ah, gotcha. Thanks, Judy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Last upgrade was to 1,220 at maximum. You should be getting 30 more spaces with this new upgrade, making the new maximum at 1,250. You will only see the new upgrades if you are at 1,220 currently. Keep going.
    I'm only at 640 or something like that. I can't even imagine what it takes to have had enough paint and screws etc. To get to double that. I'd imagine that alot of folks spend $ on gems to do it. I do so. Etimes spend real money, but it's still a slow process for me. And I'm not sure I'll ever get my show pony, gah!

Fashion Designer
    Just to clarify, the bunny pet looks like a topiary?

Important question, where will the bunny and deer live? Can the deer live in the same habitat as my skunk and fawn? And can the bunny live there too? Cuz I am kinda out of room for new habitats.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    I'm only at 640 or something like that. I can't even imagine what it takes to have had enough paint and screws etc. To get to double that. I'd imagine that alot of folks spend $ on gems to do it. I do so. Etimes spend real money, but it's still a slow process for me. And I'm not sure I'll ever get my show pony, gah!
    My show ponies have been the best investment I made for my farm. Of course the other pets helped with parts drops but the gems I gotten from them are greatly useful. I heard from some members who followed my advise on buying the show ponies, they bought a few subsequent show ponies from the gems they collected from their first few show ponies. Yes it's a gradual process of upgrading barns and silo and my pets helped heaps. More than half my farm is full of pets lol. Btw, higher level players tend to sell off their parts once they have collected enough. I'll stock up after this but will sell off extras once I am well stocked. Keep a lookout for these players. Hope this helps.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Just to clarify, the bunny pet looks like a topiary?

Important question, where will the bunny and deer live? Can the deer live in the same habitat as my skunk and fawn? And can the bunny live there too? Cuz I am kinda out of room for new habitats.
    Yes it does. Bunny burrow for bunny and fawn meadow for deer. Check under Animals/Pets tab in your Market. Bunny burrow used to be a limited time habitat but it has just been turned into a regular one.

Is anyone getting the second goal? I completed the first goal but it doesn?t prompt me to the second goal.

Quote Originally Posted by juanisfarm2 View Post
    Is anyone getting the second goal? I completed the first goal but it doesn?t prompt me to the second goal.
    The same thing just happened to me. What should I do?!?!

The goals come in once a day. Generally 10pm UK time. This is when the next goal will appear.

Quote Originally Posted by 1212Joanna View Post
    The goals come in once a day. Generally 10pm UK time. This is when the next goal will appear.
    Oh. That's never happenes to me before. Usually I've finished goal 1 and the next one would appear. Could it be that this time I'm right on schedule???

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bluesapphire09 View Post
    Oh. That's never happenes to me before. Usually I've finished goal 1 and the next one would appear. Could it be that this time I'm right on schedule???
    Yes you are next item will be unlocked at 5:30 pm eastern daylight savings time and then we will get the next goal.
    In a little less then two hours from the time of this post

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast