View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 32.61%
  • I didn't like this event

48 52.17%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

54 58.70%
  • Ivy deer

40 43.48%
  • Topiary bunny

33 35.87%
  • Butterfly cage

31 33.70%
  • Topiary cow

23 25.00%
  • Topiary chicken

15 16.30%
  • Topiary pig

18 19.57%
  • Topiary sheep

16 17.39%
  • Topiary farmer

19 20.65%
  • Topiary flying pig

17 18.48%
  • Swirly topiary

29 31.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 32 of 33 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Topiary Expo - 2018 March 7 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by gdr4gon View Post
    To be honest after the infamous beaver even, I got traumatized lol. And now I play with no huge expectations, play whenever I can and don't stress... It's just a game and now I have more fun
    Hahaha! YES! agreed, that beaver event was traumatizing! But it set a good exam for me I bow to do the events going forward for my own sanity!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    My favorite prize was the sprinkler! Very clever and putting it right in the middle of plots is totally adorable. Also loved the butterfly cage.
    Sorry, I would love to add it in if I could but unfortunately there's limitation on number of poll options. The sprinkler is very cute.

Rhino Keeper
    Here's an idea.
    For the people who competed in the event and didn't receive the deer, Storm 8 should make the Ivy Deer available in the market to purchase with gems for a discounted price.

I sat this one out due to lack of time and coins . But still managed a few collections and won some topiary and the sprinkler so that was a nice bonus . I’m ready for the next event . I fancy some new outfits for my animal now please . Thank you Storm the game is fun right now xx

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9C1CB33E-45B7-44AF-85ED-A8981202BF9F.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	148.8 KB 
ID:	43076
    Was there 2 bunny topiary or is this one something else, i had this one in my storage with items from this quest but it doesn’t move or need a habitat,

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9C1CB33E-45B7-44AF-85ED-A8981202BF9F.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	148.8 KB 
ID:	43076
    Was there 2 bunny topiary or is this one something else, i had this one in my storage with items from this quest but it doesn’t move or need a habitat,
    Just went back and read all the posts and found this bunny topiary is from 7/10 from Morgan, I must have just missed it from when I got it, and got a tad excited thinking I did get the pet bunny, but nope, just another deco to sit around

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nagmad View Post
    Just went back and read all the posts and found this bunny topiary is from 7/10 from Morgan, I must have just missed it from when I got it, and got a tad excited thinking I did get the pet bunny, but nope, just another deco to sit around
    Sorry to hear that you missed it. This is the bunny players got by completing all 10 goals. The same bunny shown in event screen. I'll pass in the feedback on the names so it's easier for you guys to differentiate for future events.

Photo provided by judyandthecat

Thank you S8 for giving us the chance of 2 pets. The bunny, which is adorable as it’s so different from the other pets, was fairly easy and I gather most could obtain this, and the deer was a lucky extra for some. After all it is a game so some win and some lose. But as most could get the bunny it seems most folk won. So why are people moaning so much! At least we get plenty of events on FS2 I think S8 do a fantastic job and they’ve kept me addicted for over 4 years. I have nearly 100 pets roaming my farm and nearly 50 in my storage and never spent money on gems. I managed the deer and bunny without spending money. So to the person who said they make you spend money this is untrue as it’s your choice but remember it’s a game with winners and losers and we all take the chance. I think we should be praising S8 and not putting them down.

Loved the butterfly cage, I wish I'd got it along with my fawn...
    I don't know what the sprinkler looks like though

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry, I would love to add it in if I could but unfortunately there's limitation on number of poll options. The sprinkler is very cute.
    I got the butterfly cage and the sprinkler, both lovely, might reposition sprinkler in with plots, nice idea xx