View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 32.61%
  • I didn't like this event

48 52.17%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

54 58.70%
  • Ivy deer

40 43.48%
  • Topiary bunny

33 35.87%
  • Butterfly cage

31 33.70%
  • Topiary cow

23 25.00%
  • Topiary chicken

15 16.30%
  • Topiary pig

18 19.57%
  • Topiary sheep

16 17.39%
  • Topiary farmer

19 20.65%
  • Topiary flying pig

17 18.48%
  • Swirly topiary

29 31.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233 LastLast

Thread: Topiary Expo - 2018 March 7 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    The event was nice but I don't think it was completely thought out. It was nice of Storm 8 to add two pets, the one for the goals and the collection. I understand this was a luck based event. But the droppings for the flowers was awful and couldn't even turn in more than 4 collections!!! That being said, I am very disappointed in everyone who works for Storm 8, as they disregarded the requests their customers were making about the flower drops. We should've had more days added or an increase of the flower droppings. Nothing was done.

Rhino Keeper
    Not sure if this is the thread for it... but I have a blossom fawn...it does not go in the fawn habitat but wildlife den...
    And this event Ivy fawn...is the other way around...
    Anyway we can get the two fawns together S8? They would look cute together...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    I don?t consider a topiary to be a pet -it?s a decoration. I can?t even get flowers from my studio no matter what I make - Wasted precious gems on the house to exchange flowers - epic failure!
    It was pet, but it looked like a topiary.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to share my thoughts about this event with the Team.
    What I LIKED about this event
    1. Two pets instead of one
    Luck based event is tricky, so it's really nice to know that there's a pet waiting for me at end of quests. Really appreciate it.
    2. Flag boosts work
    I don't have any gold bells but plenty of bronze so it's really nice to be able to put them to use. I used it on studio and was able to crank out stuff at half the time. Will speak of the drop rate later
    3. No special bait to craft
    4. The pets do not have new habitats
    5. The decorations are small and really cute
    I'm glad the topiaries aren't so huge since I don't have much space left on my land. The butterfly cages are my favorite!
    6. The To Give part on each quest isn't too tremendous
    If I remember correctly, the largest amount we had to give was 15 flowers, I could be wrong, but overall the number of flowers/wreaths we had to surrender was actually decent.
    7. Clear Info at start of event
    I usually have to come here to check to see if there's a pet at end of quest, but not this time. I appreciate the clarity.
    8. The sale of the Ivy House
    I didnt buy the Ivy House at the start because I thought it was too pricy, so the sale turned out to be a good deal. The only thing was that I totally forgot about it, until the eighth day I think, so I figured it was too late. Please make event buildings less costly. It used to be that event craft buildings were coins, now they are diamonds, and hundreds too. Please in future consider pricing them around 50 to 75 gems. Thank u
    9. No Orange trees
    I always dread the 16 hr turnaround time, so thank u so very much for skipping oranges for this event. Maybe skip oranges for forever?
    10. Each Days location is given in quest
    This is a subtle, nice touch, I thought. Well done.

What I Did Not Like about this event
    1. Sugar Spinner
    Consider replacing it with Bakery or Cows. I don't know what it is with that machine, I just don't like it very much.
    2. Studio Drop Rate

Overall, I enjoyed this event. The pets are really cute, the butterfly cages are incredibly beautiful. Please keep events coming. I'm addicted to this game.

Btw, I really want the elephant in tree house. Do u think it's possible for u to schedule the appearance of available items in an order of some kind? I keep getting the green boots with yellow flowers. I just really want the elephant. Thank u.

Rhino Keeper
    Please skip the apple trees too...lol...
    N Yes Please...out with the spinner

Volunteer Moderator judyandthecat's Avatar
    Everyone READ ankavale1000's Thoughts...they are right on target.

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    Just wanted to share my thoughts about this event with the Team.
    What I LIKED about this event
    1. Two pets instead of one
    Luck based event is tricky, so it's really nice to know that there's a pet waiting for me at end of quests. Really appreciate it.
    2. Flag boosts work
    I don't have any gold bells but plenty of bronze so it's really nice to be able to put them to use. I used it on studio and was able to crank out stuff at half the time. Will speak of the drop rate later
    3. No special bait to craft
    4. The pets do not have new habitats
    5. The decorations are small and really cute
    I'm glad the topiaries aren't so huge since I don't have much space left on my land. The butterfly cages are my favorite!
    6. The To Give part on each quest isn't too tremendous
    If I remember correctly, the largest amount we had to give was 15 flowers, I could be wrong, but overall the number of flowers/wreaths we had to surrender was actually decent.
    7. Clear Info at start of event
    I usually have to come here to check to see if there's a pet at end of quest, but not this time. I appreciate the clarity.
    8. The sale of the Ivy House
    I didnt buy the Ivy House at the start because I thought it was too pricy, so the sale turned out to be a good deal. The only thing was that I totally forgot about it, until the eighth day I think, so I figured it was too late. Please make event buildings less costly. It used to be that event craft buildings were coins, now they are diamonds, and hundreds too. Please in future consider pricing them around 50 to 75 gems. Thank u
    9. No Orange trees
    I always dread the 16 hr turnaround time, so thank u so very much for skipping oranges for this event. Maybe skip oranges for forever?
    10. Each Days location is given in quest
    This is a subtle, nice touch, I thought. Well done.

What I Did Not Like about this event
    1. Sugar Spinner
    Consider replacing it with Bakery or Cows. I don't know what it is with that machine, I just don't like it very much.
    2. Studio Drop Rate

Overall, I enjoyed this event. The pets are really cute, the butterfly cages are incredibly beautiful. Please keep events coming. I'm addicted to this game.

Btw, I really want the elephant in tree house. Do u think it's possible for u to schedule the appearance of available items in an order of some kind? I keep getting the green boots with yellow flowers. I just really want the elephant. Thank u.

Fashion Designer
    I agree that this one was a problem once u got to the studio. The drops were too tight. I think challenge is OK. A good thing. But even tho I got my fawn, and I do like luck events, the drops out of the studio were too tight. Nothing was as bad as the beaver event, but this was bad, and worse cuz it took 3 hours for the final flower to craft in the ivy. Even if u did spend real money, it would take alot to get there. I also didn't like the tiny topiaries. Like the hay roosters, so tiny u can't even see them or make out what they are, so what's the point? That said, I did enjoy the event, I do like my fawn, and it's better than no event, but that studio drop rate was too tight.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zxzxzp View Post
    Please skip the apple trees too...lol...
    N Yes Please...out with the spinner
    I will take apple tree any day over orange or lemon. If

Rhino Keeper
    To be honest after the infamous beaver even, I got traumatized lol. And now I play with no huge expectations, play whenever I can and don't stress... It's just a game and now I have more fun

Farm Supplier
    I normally like the events, despite frustrations but this one done me in, I purchased the workshop when it when on sale but still couldn’t even get the bunny because of low drop rates to make other flowers, I’m happy for everyone that got their animals but it really sucks when you don’t, and to make it worse have 2 pets as prizes and can’t even get one is a real downer, time for a break I think