View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 32.61%
  • I didn't like this event

48 52.17%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

54 58.70%
  • Ivy deer

40 43.48%
  • Topiary bunny

33 35.87%
  • Butterfly cage

31 33.70%
  • Topiary cow

23 25.00%
  • Topiary chicken

15 16.30%
  • Topiary pig

18 19.57%
  • Topiary sheep

16 17.39%
  • Topiary farmer

19 20.65%
  • Topiary flying pig

17 18.48%
  • Swirly topiary

29 31.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Topiary Expo - 2018 March 7 (POLL ADDED)

S8 team since you should be back to work shortly and there is still a few hours left in this event could you please up the drop rate of the flowers in the studio. If you go back through the past several pages you can read where, at least several of us, are have a hard time getting flowers from the studio.

Just collect six scarves - no flower !!!! I don't know if we have enough time to collect flowers for the rabbit and for the deer

Farm Supplier
    Agree with most of you, I caved and purchased the workshop even though it was in sale, I still won’t even get the rabbit because I can’t make enough flowers to get the numbers up to the white hibiscus, a game of chance means you have a chance, when the drop rate is near to none then you don’t have a chance, it’s now midnight for me, crazy I know but I actually have to sleep, so here goes some of the last few critical hours I need to make flowers on essential sleep, last time I spend gems when I can’t even get 1 prize let alone a shot for 2

Overnight collections yielded (wait for it) zero flowers from studio. So, here we are on the very last day, last hours and we still don’t see an improvement in the drop rate. To say I’m irritated is an understatement. And if by chance they do increase the drop rate, for many people it will be too late.

This is why I stopped participating in the events. They don?t let you win
    I usage almost 2000 days on the farm and at the beginning all the events were wonderful creative challenging and productive. You had to dedicate yourself but you were able to achieve the goal. It just seems that more and more the events have become impossible to win. I did not participate in 3 out of the last 4 for just that reason. I had 3 1/2 days left to get the studio now I am also at the last day with 3 white to go. Drop rate was once a cycle now zero for 6 rounds. And what makes thing worse is you can?t sell if you have an overage.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-19-18 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Flaming Storm8

Overnight and all today 1 white from scarves and nothing from chocolatier!
    Now no choice but to try for bunny won't have enough for both! With the flower maker too!
    Read a post someone had put in 43 collections !!!!!!! How I don't know but they still haven't got the deer
    Need at least another day AND higher drop rates for the studio n chocolatier!
    Last edited by amsodopey1; 03-19-18 at 07:13 AM. Reason: Sent too early

Rhino Keeper
    I just did my last collection and no deer. I hate these luck events as I have no luck.I spent lots of money on the flower packs to get collections and nothing to show for it. I may quit this game like I am quitting fantasy forest because everything is so impossible to do.

I have made all sorts of things in my studio and still have 7 out of the 9 flowers and only 12 hours to go I think they should give us a few extra days because I can not get anything can someone please fix this

Rhino Keeper
    I can't believe it!
    I got the deer and butterfly cage with only did 4 complete collection!
    WOW thank you Storm8!
    Although it's hard to get drops from chocolatier and studio before, I am happy now that I got the bunny, deer, and the butterfly cage. They are so beautiful!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1521473731.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	1.29 MB 
ID:	43065

Epic fail Storm8!
    The drop rate of the Sugar Spinner and Studio made this challenge a frustrating absolute waste of time. The countless postings support this. I?m glad I didn?t spend any crystals on this event as it would have been a waste.

If issues like this don?t improve, I will never purchase anything from Storm8 games again.