View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 32.61%
  • I didn't like this event

48 52.17%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

54 58.70%
  • Ivy deer

40 43.48%
  • Topiary bunny

33 35.87%
  • Butterfly cage

31 33.70%
  • Topiary cow

23 25.00%
  • Topiary chicken

15 16.30%
  • Topiary pig

18 19.57%
  • Topiary sheep

16 17.39%
  • Topiary farmer

19 20.65%
  • Topiary flying pig

17 18.48%
  • Swirly topiary

29 31.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Topiary Expo - 2018 March 7 (POLL ADDED)

Grand Emperor
    Please take note:

Planned maintenance for all games on Sunday, March 11th. Start: 1:50am PDT End: ~2 Hours
    During maintenance, you will not be able to access the games. We apologize for the inconvenience!

You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by aaadragonkeeper View Post
    the sugar spinner?? really everyone hates that machine i hope this is the last time we have to use it.
    Also there's no boost for the Sugar Spinner so I feel like the required quantities should be WAY lower. This is frustrating as we'll need to continue to produce stuff all the way through if we want to redeem collections without buying the (absurdly priced) Ivy Workshop.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    Is there something wrong with this step...made 8 chocolate cotton candy...not 1 flower..??? This isn?t cool.

Attachment 42743
    I can confirm it's not a glitch. I managed to get one. Keep crafting and trying. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by waywardwood View Post
    Also there's no boost for the Sugar Spinner so I feel like the required quantities should be WAY lower. This is frustrating as we'll need to continue to produce stuff all the way through if we want to redeem collections without buying the (absurdly priced) Ivy Workshop.
    We get 10 gems back for buying the Ivy Workshop, and we may get more back from part 2 of the Ivy Workshop quest. (can someone confirm this.) last luck event we got a sale for the boost too. Hopefully we will get one for this event too!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    We get 10 gems back for buying the Ivy Workshop, and we may get more back from part 2 of the Ivy Workshop quest. (can someone confirm this.) last luck event we got a sale for the boost too. Hopefully we will get one for this event too!
    That's all good and well...IF one has the gems to buy it in the first place. I prefer not to use gems if I can help it, if only because I would like to one day actually be able to buy a Show Pony. And if the Ivy Workshop works the way most of these boosts work, it's going to take a lot of deliveries or French Fries to get enough Pink Daffodil to offset the reluctance to use the Sugar Spinner (since, theoretically, it will be 2 Ivy Wreaths to make one Yellow Daffodil, and 2 Yellow Daffodils to make 1 Pink Daffodil).

And I don't know about you, but to me spending 175 gems and getting back 10 doesn't seem like a worthwhile exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    That's all good and well...IF one has the gems to buy it in the first place. I prefer not to use gems if I can help it, if only because I would like to one day actually be able to buy a Show Pony. And if the Ivy Workshop works the way most of these boosts work, it's going to take a lot of deliveries or French Fries to get enough Pink Daffodil to offset the reluctance to use the Sugar Spinner (since, theoretically, it will be 2 Ivy Wreaths to make one Yellow Daffodil, and 2 Yellow Daffodils to make 1 Pink Daffodil).

And I don't know about you, but to me spending 175 gems and getting back 10 doesn't seem like a worthwhile exchange.
    Yep, you're right!
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    I can confirm it's not a glitch. I managed to get one. Keep crafting and trying. Good luck.
    3 in 25, Wow. I’ve never seen such a low drop ever!
    Last edited by Lilliepaddd; 03-10-18 at 12:58 AM.

Made 16chocolate Candy and got. 2 pink
    rewards very small dropdown

Since we got the sugar spinner I have been finding it difficult to craft the ingredients needed to use it without it having a knock on effect on the stuff I need to craft for other things, it would be a nice gesture if Storm 8 were to allow purchase of a third windmill, i?m sure many people would find it helpful, adding extra slots is fine for stocking up overnight, but not as good as being able to make items simultaneously.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    My show ponies have been the best investment I made for my farm. Of course the other pets helped with parts drops but the gems I gotten from them are greatly useful. I heard from some members who followed my advise on buying the show ponies, they bought a few subsequent show ponies from the gems they collected from their first few show ponies. Yes it's a gradual process of upgrading barns and silo and my pets helped heaps. More than half my farm is full of pets lol. Btw, higher level players tend to sell off their parts once they have collected enough. I'll stock up after this but will sell off extras once I am well stocked. Keep a lookout for these players. Hope this helps.
    This is seriously helpful, thank you Rynetory.

Page 6 of 33 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast