View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 32.61%
  • I didn't like this event

48 52.17%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

54 58.70%
  • Ivy deer

40 43.48%
  • Topiary bunny

33 35.87%
  • Butterfly cage

31 33.70%
  • Topiary cow

23 25.00%
  • Topiary chicken

15 16.30%
  • Topiary pig

18 19.57%
  • Topiary sheep

16 17.39%
  • Topiary farmer

19 20.65%
  • Topiary flying pig

17 18.48%
  • Swirly topiary

29 31.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 25 of 33 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Topiary Expo - 2018 March 7 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Woke up this morning seven items done and waiting for me, zero flowers. I have to work so I'm done with nothing to show. But you know what not a penny spent or a gem used. For me at least I'm out nothing. It's just a game, storm8.

Farm Supplier
    Sorry you can't I meant that's what it will cost me as I have only a few hibiscus.

Farm Supplier
    That's what I meant exactly, thanks for putting it so well. 😊

Sorry to all who did not get the bunny or the fawn and kudos to all those who spent not a cent of real money! I sadly caved and bought the last lot of flowers and after more than 35 tries I got her!!
    Good luck everyone as the last hours go by! It’s only a game but I got sucked in again �� Hope to hear more happy outcomes here by tomorrow!

New Resident
    Ich produktiere Schal ueber Schals und bekomme keine Blumen
    Bin enttaeuscht :-(

Sucked in is an understatement. .. I spent a crazy amount of time, resources, and yes, real money in purchasing gems to assist in the completion of FS2''s latest task, only to once again fall short and not receive the gold at the end of the rainbow... heck... I didn't even get to the end of the rainbow.
    Crafted over 200 different items in my studios only to get 12 of the last white fowers, of which piper needed 9 of.... so after days and days of effort, ended with enough flowers to turn in 3 collections.
    I broke down and bought more gems, of which I used almost all of to craft flowers forward, and ended up turning in about a total of 20 collections... no fawn... but hey... I've got 7 or 8 flying pig plants taking up room in my basement now... yay!!!
    So... once again, after days and days of effort, used resources, and even real money, I've got nothing to really show for it except depleted inventory and wasted time.
    I'm not sure what the next "task" will be, but I'm sure FS2 will launch it within days of this one ending...
    And I'm also sure that this player WILL NOT be participating in it, or any other in the foreseeable future.
    I'm sorry... do I sound a little bitter abut this?
    I know it's just a game... and I see that almost everybody has the exact same issue with this latest task (extremely low drop rate from studio crafts), but it's VERY frustrating for players to apply themselves so diligently to a game only to have the rug yanked out from under them in the home stretch.
    This isn't the first task I've done where this has has happened, but it is by far the worst as far as being able to complete it.
    What's fun about that?
    Last edited by 19Deltaxxx; 03-19-18 at 05:06 AM.

R they something wrong with the studio it's not giving me white flowers what's going on with the game

sorry double post!

Quote Originally Posted by 19Deltaxxx View Post
    Sucked in is an understatement. .. I spent a crazy amount of time, resources, and yes, real money in purchasing gems to assist in the completion of FS2''s latest task, only to once again fall short and not receive the gold at the end of the rainbow... heck... I didn't even get to the end of the rainbow.
    Crafted over 200 different items in my studios only to get 12 of the last white fowers, of which piper needed 9 of.... so after days and days of effort, ended with enough flowers to turn in 3 collections.
    I broke down and bought more gems, of which I used almost all of to craft flowers forward, and ended up turning in about a total of 20 collections... no fawn... but hey... I've got 7 or 8 flying pig plants taking up room in my basement now... yay!!!
    So... once again, after days and days of effort, used resources, and even real money, I've got nothing to really show for it except depleted inventory and wasted time.
    I'm not sure what the next "task" will be, but I'm sure FS2 will launch it within days of this one ending...
    And I'm also sure that this player WILL NOT be participating in it, or any other in the foreseeable future.
    I'm sorry... do I sound a little bitter abut this?
    I know it's just a game... and I see that almost everybody has the exact same issue with this latest task (extremely low drop rate from studio crafts), but it's VERY frustrating for players to apply themselves so diligently to a game only to have the rug yanked out from under them in the home stretch.
    This isn't the first task I've done where this has has happened, but it is by far the worst as far as being able to complete it.
    What's fun about that?
    I understand completely

Rhino Keeper
    Completely agree. Spend, spend! I have....not this time. Always been my favorite game but this... this is not fun, nor is it fair.