View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 32.61%
  • I didn't like this event

48 52.17%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

54 58.70%
  • Ivy deer

40 43.48%
  • Topiary bunny

33 35.87%
  • Butterfly cage

31 33.70%
  • Topiary cow

23 25.00%
  • Topiary chicken

15 16.30%
  • Topiary pig

18 19.57%
  • Topiary sheep

16 17.39%
  • Topiary farmer

19 20.65%
  • Topiary flying pig

17 18.48%
  • Swirly topiary

29 31.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 23 of 33 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Topiary Expo - 2018 March 7 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    They'll wait forever for me to spend a dime or a gem. I'm not a whale. Waiting until the last event is so classic - total up revenue earned and if it's not enough slow the drops.
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-18-18 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Removed flaming Storm8 comments

I have done everything in this challenge. I have over 100 wreaths and been diligent daily for all these challenges. I get to the studio and I have made over 45 scarves and I only have 2 hibiscus with 28 hours remaining and I don't believe it is going to let me complete the challenge. I have been diligent about completing each stage. Why do you set users to fail?

Farm Supplier
    Same thing for me. This seems to be par for the course

Farm Supplier
    I love all these people complaining about turning in a gazillion collections and not getting the deer - guess what! I can’t even turn in one collection because my studio has not dropped a single hibiscus despite numerous scarves, buttons, etc, being made.
    I will get NOTHING for this event because I cannot complete a single collection.
    Be glad they you have been been able to get something.

Up to 42 scarves donated and only 2 flowers. This is ridiculous.

After writing this I?ve woke up with Dog barking. So, I?ve just now tapped on my 12 sheep and it looked like the flowers flowed from them. However when I came to give them to the goal nothing happened, it?s sat on 4 flowers still (and has been for 24 hours of game play with my geeky alarm setting).

Is this happening to anyone else? I?m not sure how to report it / who to but when I check the forum I will try to put it in right place. I only take a peek on here when I am really stuck (my head says it?s *****ing) so played for long time but not forum savvy- any advice appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Heymichx View Post
    Same here. Really disappointed given started last goal on day it opened. yesterday I used last 2 bronze cowbells that ended this morning. (only got silver cowbells recently, nothing to use them with). Lots of scarfs, buttons and other items sold on and still only 4 flowers. About to go bed with early start work so that?s me out of game unless up due to bad weather stopping me sleep.

I too love the game but believe it should be achievable or be advertised as ?you HAVE to make in app purchases to complete this task?.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ibjshoe2 View Post
    Up to 42 scarves donated and only 2 flowers. This is ridiculous.
    My problem too! I have spent way too much time on all of the collections getting flowers. and then get to the end and several days of constant studio leads to 3 flowers???? 1 day left. : (

Worst event and it’s not even a guarantee that you get a deer. I bought the ivy house..Only way to get anywhere....but getting repeats. Beyond ridiculous, drop rate the worst I’ve ever seen for the last few items. Wasting bronze bells, mining tools. I may be done soon with this headache of a game

Executive Chef
    A game of chance is a game of chance...there was never a guarantee that by turning in a collection you WOULD get the deer. At least, if you completed the goals, you are guaranteed ONE pet. I won't deny, I'll be disappointed if I am unable to win the deer, but considering how much effort and cost was involved in getting the goals done (and considering what my luck is usually like), I won't be surprised at all if I don't get the deer, and I will be satisfied with having obtained the one pet, if not the other.

Farm Supplier
    It may be a game of chance, but no drops from the Studio after more than 20 items being made is totally ridiculous! Less than a day to go and nothing to show for the whole Event!
    Storm8 - very disappointed!