View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

30 32.61%
  • I didn't like this event

48 52.17%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

54 58.70%
  • Ivy deer

40 43.48%
  • Topiary bunny

33 35.87%
  • Butterfly cage

31 33.70%
  • Topiary cow

23 25.00%
  • Topiary chicken

15 16.30%
  • Topiary pig

18 19.57%
  • Topiary sheep

16 17.39%
  • Topiary farmer

19 20.65%
  • Topiary flying pig

17 18.48%
  • Swirly topiary

29 31.52%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Topiary Expo - 2018 March 7 (POLL ADDED)

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tigsfarm7 View Post
    I have turned in 18 collections, bought the shack with gems, used 6 bronze bells to speed up and NO fawn or bunny. This was a lot of work and very aggrevating. No wonder you now have a lot of 1 star reviews on the app store. You obviously do not adequately test your game. It used to be a lot better, staff must have changed. Your ratings will continue to decline if you do not start releasing content that does not frustrate the players.
    If you turned in 18 collections why didn't you give nine of the white Hibiscus to Morgan for the pet Topiary Rabbit

The Rabbit was not in the Collections house but was the quest.

I always do the quest for a pet first because luck based events are liked by the person getting what they want. I was really happy that the Storm8 team gave a pet for doing the quest as well as a pet for the luck based part of the event.
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-19-18 at 03:22 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    If you turned in 18 collections why didn't you give nine of the white Hibiscus to Morgan for the pet Topiary Rabbit

I always do the quest for a pet first because luck based events are liked by the person getting what they want. I was really happy that the Storm8 team gave a pet for doing the quest as well as a pet for the luck based part of the event.
    I don’t consider a topiary to be a pet -it’s a decoration. I can’t even get flowers from my studio no matter what I make - Wasted precious gems on the house to exchange flowers - epic failure!

I wasn't able to get the Deer grand prize, but i did get some decorations and the Topiary Bunny, so i'm not too upset. The White Hibiscus drop rates were ridiculous. I ended up only getting 3 from the studio. So for this event i spend 60 gems on the item converter and 10 dollars. Still didn't get all of the grand prizes. I would of preferred if we could of known where all the items come from since day one like in the White Elephant Event.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    I don’t consider a topiary to be a pet -it’s a decoration. I can’t even get flowers from my studio no matter what I make - Wasted precious gems on the house to exchange flowers - epic failure!
    The topiary rabbit you get for completing the last Goal is in fact a pet that rewards premium materials or gems.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    The Topiary Bunny is a pet, whereas the Bunny Topiary is a topiary decoration. Perhaps it would have been better had S8 named them differently. However, the Topiary Bunny IS a pet, like the dogs, cats, ponies, etc., that many of us having roaming our farms. The only difference is that it is green and looks like a plant...but it is a pet with eyes and ears and everything.

I agree with you. I'm glad that we got a pet, two at that, for this event. It's not really that big of a deal, we get new events every two weeks and usually we get a pet. I'm really just fortunate that we get any events. Back in the summer it was very lonely without any new events in this game.
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    The topiary rabbit you get for completing the last Goal is in fact a pet that rewards premium materials or gems.
    As Paul said it is a real rabbit pet and as cute as can be because it has the markings of a Topiary.
    It lives in the rabbit burrow just like the other pet rabbits.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4341.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	72.6 KB 
ID:	43073

Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    I agree with you. I'm glad that we got a pet, two at that, for this event. It's not really that big of a deal, we get new events every two weeks and usually we get a pet. I'm really just fortunate that we get any events. Back in the summer it was very lonely without any new events in this game.
    It was terrible when we had no events.
    I totally agree with you and I for one can't believe that we got a chance at two different pets in this event.
    A huge thank you to MeowMeowBeans and the staff of Storm8.
    The amount of work that goes into one of these events serving iOS and many, many android formats.

Rhino Keeper
    It was confusing. The pet looks like a realistic topiary. I almost skipped the goals too. Came bk to to forum and realised it was a pet!!
    The last set of releases (passion fruit and the items accompanining it) did not have realistic looking graphics. But the bunny looks good. And the flowers. I do appreciate the artist.

Rhino Keeper
    It was terrible when we had no events.
    I totally agree with you and I for one can't believe that we got a chance at two different pets in this event.
    A huge thank you to MeowMeowBeans and the staff of Storm8.
    The amount of work that goes into one of these events serving iOS and many, many android formats.
    AGREE with you Judy.
    And agree that it was very lonely without any new quests, like Paul said.
    Thank you for Storm8 for giving us two different pets.
    At least, if we are not lucky, we can get the bunny from the quest.
    I'm android player and very happy to play farmstory2.